Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Intermission Ending Friday!

[DE]Helen

Hi ... The only IRL friend i have in warframe has a bug which wont let him end Harrow Chains (If you cant end the quest practically = NO Sacrifice - Empyrean - New War... etc) 

Bug with Chains of Harrow yes ... he contacted support and nothing not even support know what to do (They said: Uninstall warframe - Reboot Cache - Repair Game) 

Is there a Patch/Fix for this kind of problem? Because he only have 2 options: Leave the game or Create another account (and he wont create another one)

6 hours ago, Asyruz said:

Can we please have additional rewards back after max rank for the season atleast? It feels really bad to have excessive challenges that are worth absolutely nothing

I believe that for a full series, we'll get the "prestige" system back.

My question for DE is why wasn't Nightwave Intermission also given the "prestige" system where you can continue to earn "creds" after completing the series once. Doing the acts are pointless since I've reached maxed rank since sometime last week and doing more acts don't earn me anything now. =| I would have liked to do the acts to earn more creds so that I can buy more things, but I simply wont do any now, after having reached maxed rank in this Intermission.

If you knew that you were going to "limit" how much things we can earn from this short Intermission by disabling the prestige, then you may as well have not had the Intermission at all. The ability to recover older acts that you've missed in this Intermission is also pointless since by the time you've done the new acts, you're maxed rank.

Seriously...🙄

7 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

No, there won't be! We created Nightwave: Intermission to make sure there wouldn't be any gaps that made rewards inaccessible. The end of Nightwave: Intermission means the next Series is very close!

Riggght, but I’m on vacation next week and I need to know!!!  Stop hurting us with these general terms 🥺😩😢.

...😏

Will the weekly reset before it ends, like a last minute farm. I am one challenge away from getting the rank 15 reward. I need 4 thousand standing to get it. Plz tell me there is a last minute thing. Btw yall do great work, keep it up!!

6 hours ago, (PS4)FluxOmega said:

They said right from the start when the Intermission was announced that it would be ending on July 5th (just before Tenno Con). This update is just a friendly reminder to make your last attempt to get the gifts, or to use your credits 🙂

Alright, my bad on that one. 🙄 Still, as other people have pointed out, it wouldn't be that hard to put this information in the actual game interface. I'm not a huge fan of having to read a freaking press release to understand what's going on in-game.

As Someone that already reached tier 15, is there a reason to keep doing the challenges? since apparently you can´t accumulate more nightwave standing

it just get stuck at 10,000 and if you keep completing challenges the standing seems to get lost, is this some bug or intended?

11 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

Good! Finally, I'll be able to go back to playing the game. At least until Season 2 arrives.

Which might not be as long as you could hope.  I'm still thinking that their "big amazing Tennocon reveal" this year will be to show off the new stuff (like Railjack / Empyrean and the new "mystery" Prime.)  And then announce "Oh, and all of this will be live... RIGHT NOW!"  *beep* and they push a big red button prop and the game updates.

Mostly because it's awfully suspicious that Equinox Prime Access and Nightwave Intermission are both going down this Friday instead of ending on "any other random normal patch day."

28 minutes ago, Isanatos said:

As Someone that already reached tier 15, is there a reason to keep doing the challenges? since apparently you can´t accumulate more nightwave standing

it just get stuck at 10,000 and if you keep completing challenges the standing seems to get lost, is this some bug or intended?

It is intended.  This isn't a full story series, and there is no Prestige.  They apparently mentioned this in the post when it launched.  But basically almost everyone missed the note.

Season 2 will probably have the same Prestige / consolation prize of Nightwave "flavor" credits once you max it out just like the first one did.  But the current series was really just there to kill time so that people would stop posting every few minutes how it was impossible to get Nitain.

2 hours ago, Kenobi_000001 said:

Alright, my bad on that one. 🙄 Still, as other people have pointed out, it wouldn't be that hard to put this information in the actual game interface. I'm not a huge fan of having to read a freaking press release to understand what's going on in-game.

I think people will complain regardless of what DE does. There are two groups at play:

1) Advanced notice = "Why wasn't I told!? You need to better inform us! Make it easier to understand!"

2) Big HUGE timer = "Why do we need this stupid timer? We can read. Don't treat us like kids DE!"

it takes almost no time to clear all the missions....most of them you complete without even trying just in the course of playing on a regular daily grind. if your in a clan with more than just yourself its no problem to clear them all in a single night with the exception of the do 3 sorties mission. nightwave is a nice easy fun distraction and i am not sure why anybody is complaining about it, if ya dont enjoy the nightwave then simply dont partake of that part of the game..........EZ

De I love nightwave. It gives me Incentive to do the things I already wanted to do. Double rewards. The missions I need to do plus night wave standing. Thank you for making night wave and giving me more incentive to play. I've never found it a hindrance to play night wave and it's never been boring.

Two things that are bugging me about Nightwave:

- Why isn't the ending date of every series/intermission shown on the Nightwave screen at all times?

- Why is there still a weekly challenge in my list, that is not doable in time by now (Sanctuary Researcher)? This is preventing me from getting recovered challenges and reaching max level.

8 hours ago, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

I think people will complain regardless of what DE does. There are two groups at play:

1) Advanced notice = "Why wasn't I told!? You need to better inform us! Make it easier to understand!"

2) Big HUGE timer = "Why do we need this stupid timer? We can read. Don't treat us like kids DE!"

You have a point. But you also described two opposite ends of the spectrum for DE’s handling of issues: tucking the information in a text block in a forum post on the one hand; and sticking it in our faces, like the ghouls’ notification or something, on the other. There are timers on other parts of the Nightwave system, and it wouldn’t be difficult to incorporate this information intelligently, in my opinion. It doesn’t have to go from one extreme to the other.

1 hour ago, (PS4)kleeuno said:

Nightwave standing all capped out. No bonus tiers?

Same question here, I was thinking they say we will get Nora credits after 15 tier.

Now I stuck with 50 credits witch I can't buy anything nice (read potatoes).

Archived