Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Trading Away 43 Despoil Mods for TennoCon

(I'm not sure which section to put this in, so apologies in advance if this is the wrong place to put it)

Greetings, esteemed Tenno!

As you know, July is the month of TennoCon. As tuning into TennoLive will give you a free Nekros Prime, I thought I'd add a bit of fuel to the hype fire.

What goes well with a Nekros Prime? A Despoil augment mod, of course! As such, I've dipped into my medallion stash and purchased 43 Despoil Mods and will be trading them away. How? Via Warframe Market, where they're listed at 1 Plat per piece (as I can't list it at 0 Plat for obvious reasons).

Why Warframe Market, you ask? It's the fastest way to get the mods to the players out there. I have 19 trades per day, so they'll probably be gone in 2-3 days. If there are some left, I'll still keep them up till 6 hours before TennoCon begins.

One condition is that 1 player is limited to 1 mod only. If you have a friend who wants it too, they can hop in for a trade by all means. If I'm not in-game, leave a message on Warframe Market, and I'll get back to you the next time I'm on.

The main reason I'm posting this is to encourage anyone else who has the Standing to spare to join me in trading away/giving away Despoil Mods. I feel it's a good way for new players to get better equipped and help in the turnout for TennoLive.

Let's make this year's TennoLive the hypest we can!

P.S if you mention you're from the forum, I may give you a little extra somethin', heh. Happy TennoCon!

And with the last copy traded, this "tradeaway" has come to an end.

Managed to squeeze an extra 2 copies within the week, so that's a grand total of 45 Despoils traded away at 1P each, worth 1.125 million Standing.

Some wholesome and hilarious highlights of the tradeaway:

- Some Tenno give me extra Plat and some Prime parts, very generous of them.
- 2 Tenno didn't know about TennoLive or even TennoCon, and thanked me for telling them about it.
- 1 Tenno almost forgot about TennoCon's date, and thanked me for reminding them of it.
- 2 Tenno went radio silence after I asked them not to re-sell the mod, while 1 other Tenno outright admitted they wanted to re-sell the mod, but asked me to give it to someone else instead. I appreciate their honesty.

35RWlu1.jpg

- 1 Tenno didn't know about Two-Factor Authentication, which I promptly told them about it. They did what was needed, came back, and walked away with a Despoil in hand.
- 1 Tenno asked me to reserve ALL my Despoil mods for them, claiming they needed all of them.

ZYgRpmY.png

- There were quite a few new Tenno as well. One was so new, they were puzzled as to why they could not use the 20 Plat they had for trading. Poor thing. I gave it away for an Ammo Drum.

You can find some of the player testimonials here.

I learned quite a few lessons during this tradeaway, which is useful should I want to do another one for next year's TennoCon(but first, I'll need to replenish my medallion stash, heh). Shoutout to the Warframe Market team for making this super convenient platform.

Happy TennoCon to all, and to all a good Despoilin'!

Archived