Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mistergames231

Wukong clone obliterates synthesis target

If you are running wukong with a clone you may want to avoid getting close to the synthesis target since it auto targets the target and it seems that it doesnt have any damage reduction to it, i have tested this a bit and it seems to be a continous issue.

Simple solution is to hold the 1 key and unsummon Wukong's clone, when you've discovered the Targets location. The clone itself has a damage multiplier and depending on the weapon equipped at the time; for example, Twin Krokur in Wukong Clone's hand can easily 1-2 shot an armored lvl 155 corrupt heavy gunner eximus.

Personally I don't think this is a bug but more of an example of just how bad the AI is. My clone shoots the ground in front of targets most of the time and then proceeds to kneel....KNEEL before the enemy and shoot them in the leg. 😕 Hope this post gets some love though, the AI could use some improvement when it comes to ranged weapons ( that includes the Sarpa/Redeemer).

This has been brought up before with pets. They should make it at least so targets that are trapped can't take any damage.