Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's about time (Profit bounties)

lukasystem

I think it's about time DE provides a review/change (please just change it) on the Profit Taker bounties...

They should really change these "rewards", as they are more of a daily reminder that "oh, you already have 66 N10 relics? well, here's one more! and radiant! so you can get that common drop from it anyways!", seriously, i didn't farm all the stuff to solo Profit in 6-7 minutes just to get the same relic that i can get in almost EVERYWHERE (knowing that vaulted Volt/Loki relics got to be found only at the void pissed me off even more).

Not to mention the amount of time it takes to do these bounties compared to those in Solaris United, where in the last they reward you for each task, and Vox only ONCE you complete the whole goddamn bounty.....Atmos and Repellers, it doesn't even compare to Harrow's systems drop rate at this point.

I would suggest either you swap the amount of times you get rewarded like any other bounties in the game (one task = one reward), or "compress" the reward pool for just mods and resources for standing, and no relics (i'd prefer the former suggestion), or maybe just the drop rates, i don't know. I have enough toroids for max rank, but they're just eating dust in the corner until i get enough of those atmos/repellers....

8 minutes ago, lukasystem said:

Not to mention the amount of time it takes to do these bounties compared to those in Solaris United, where in the last they reward you for each task, and Vox only ONCE you complete the whole goddamn bounty

This suggestion doesn’t make sense. Profit-Taker does reward you per stage. The fact that the stages are separated into different missions is a convenience thing.

• how would you do this?

I don’t know what you want from this, but just farm the second mission to get the drop like everyone else. It takes under two minutes and has the same bounty drops as the Orb fight.

hace 12 minutos, krc473 dijo:

This suggestion doesn’t make sense. Profit-Taker does reward you per stage. The fact that the stages are separated into different missions is a convenience thing.

• how would you do this?

I don’t know what you want from this, but just farm the second mission to get the drop like everyone else. It takes under two minutes and has the same bounty drops as the Orb fight.

It's in the sense that i'd farm bounties 1 and 2, maybe 3 if it were to have better drop rates (but it doesn't), and 4 should be for another thing entirely. I do Profit 'cause it's one less resource on the pool, and the drop rate is higher than 1,2 and 3, but just the same proportions basically since all the other rewards on the pool are tweaked the same way. like Gyros are 25 on 123 and 28 in 4th, and atmos is 10 and 11 respectively.

And no, doing phase 2 doesn't help at all for me, the only atmo and repeller drops i got came both from phase 4, and i did a lot of phase 2 already.

Edited by lukasystem