Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe CGI Trailer Discussion

All noticed Dax soliders which clearly refers to somewhere around Old war era (rebbelion of tenno against orokin (most likely)........ or even sentient war refered to as old war (less likely due to spoilers)).

Cinematic format of a trailer could mean either movie (big hype and hopes) or ......

..........its just a trailer for reworked begging of a game (which could be rly be just it)............... or both becouse first doesnt exclude 2nd one

(cinematic quest where ur a op beast where ur degraded).

One thing i think people have missed is that this "teenage girl" has been shown giving .......artifact in a form of lotus flower......... to excalibur as shown here:

https://imgur.com/YjqAC8r.png

and then in another scene u can see all 3 starters kneeling down in a line with lotus flower  lying down near their knees in front of them . Lotus flower clearly refers to character so theres lore potential for origins of the guide or could very much be just a symbol.

EDIT : since my url links dont work for whatever reason heres timestamps 0:11,  0:18  of that lotus flower in this video :

also whats that blurred thing in a distance that volt is lookin at  ? 0:06

also whats up with this girl creepy smile , what is she smiling at?  on 0:03

Edited by pawlodiablow

41 minutes ago, pawlodiablow said:

also whats that blurred thing in a distance that volt is lookin at  ? 0:06

Looking around, he is going at Flash Speeds and thats an explosion.

41 minutes ago, pawlodiablow said:

also whats up with this girl creepy smile , what is she smiling at?  on 0:03

Nervous smiles are like that, she is being hunted after all.

At first, I didn't understand why the Volt wiped out that Dax soldier AND THEN put a shield in front of him and electrified it, but now that I think about it, there are two possibilities.

1) This trailer showcases the beginning of the Tenno rebellion against the Orokin empire.

Or

2) That Volt was actually trying to save that Dax by immobilising him and shielding him from something like bullets, and if this is the case, then I believe this Dax might actually be Teshin.

12 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

Unless DE want to significantly reduce the importance of Lotus to new players, there is really no reason to make any change to Vor's Prize. But considering DE might remove Lotus from the game for good after TNW, it's not impossible.

Sorry, but I think, that Lotus should be in the game. She is very important in the biggest quests.

3 hours ago, Loza03 said:

It's probably going to be the same bones of the plot, or even the same plot once the Tenno actually get involved, just with much more contextualisation about the past and present instead of about three sentences and the few characters we meet. It's still the Grineer after all, and Vor's a Grineer.

At a thought it might go like this.

We open on the people in the very rural, tribal village (possibly a more conventional Ostron Market ran by a clade, as opposed to the more drifter-focused Cetus) telling the story of the fall of the Orokin and the Tenno around a crackling fire. This makes for an interesting dissonance, the old-fashioned, village stories of myths, except instead of about monsters and mythic heroes, about space battles and super soldiers. We get these cutscenes overlaid atop the voiceover. We then learn Vor is hunting for Tenno and other Orokin artifacts and destroying villages to find them, similar to the comics, and crashes this storytime. This woman escapes and is being hunted down. She finds the statues (which I'm gonna call as just that, statues), which indicates that Tenno were sleeping there. She goes into one of the chambers, and in doing so, draws the attention of the Lotus, who, noticing her plight, wakes up the Tenno in the room to protect her (since it's faster than sending one there). We choose our frame, then get woken up. Vor comes in and ignores the girl over the Tenno prize, attaching an Ascaris, maybe with a taunt "Thank you girl. You led me right to my prize." He leaves but orders the soldiers to kill her. Cue us killing them and proceeding through the quest more or less as before. Everything else progresses similarly - we see the first ship blow up, get redirected, encounter Vor, meet Ordis and get aboard the Orbiter. We're tasked with removing the Ascaris and avenging the Girl's village, both of which involve killing Vor. Instead of the quest ending, we get a more proper conclusion with us dropping off the woman at Cetus.

That could work out pretty well IMO.

We might also choose our frame before that point, during the Old War/Collapse segment and get our tutorial during that as a dream sequence of sorts, before waking up in the cutscene more seamlessly

I kinda hope so because Vors Prize as it stands essentially perfectly encapsulates the opening of the game but then why no CG Vor in the new preview trailer?

Vors Prize had all the necessary elements to introduce the game along with it's initial antagonist, it's short, it's sweet and it goes along with the initial "mystery" of Warframe because you don't really know what's going on but it still makes sense. 

Anything beyond that is IMO fluff, I just hope it's good fluff and not fluff for the sake of fluff, fluff.  Cause it could really go either way, I mean everyone was super excited when Starwars was remastered.... until we saw what Lucas had done to the originals to "embetter" them and we all sorta collectively cringed. Either way I guess we find out in three days, gonna keep my fingers crossed.

Edited by Oreades

9 hours ago, Oreades said:

Opt in? LOL I remember getting forced in, picking Mag, playing her and then being confused when I was standing around as Loki when I got back to my Orbiter cause he was my initial starter frame 😛

Seems It was for a limited time. Afterward. Returning players were forced into it anyway.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029270872-Vor-s-Prize-FAQ

"You won't want to miss the previews for #SpidermanFarFromHome!

Catch a sneak peek at an exclusive #TennoCon 2019 reveal before the trailers.
Available in select Regal, Cinemark and AMC theatres across the US."

That up there was a twitt from Warframe.

Now..to DE.If u ever....and i mean ever gonna make Warframe like that......i`m gonna uninstall every game on PC and leave just warframe. Pls make it real XD.

Edited by fataldmg

1 minute ago, sleepychewbacca said:

That's why. Your copy paste also came with background text formatting. 

This is what it looks like for dark themed users. A bit of a pain to read. 

zlvoJQZ.png

is there a way to fix this? 😄

11 minutes ago, fataldmg said:

is there a way to fix this? 😄

Paste without formatting. Depending on what you are using it might be something like ctrl-shift-v or whatever. Or when you paste the forum usually asks if you want to keep your formatting, or paste into a very basic editor that doesn't do fancy, like notepad. 

Other than that, you seem to have fixed it now. I can't comment because I haven't seen it, and don't live in north America. 

Hope the publicity gives them the bump in numbers they're looking for. 

1 minute ago, Dark_Lugia said:

are you referring to this treiler/teaser?

Reveal hidden contents

There are already a few discussions about it (using the search bar will show them to you)

Yeah that teaser :D. Thanks for the info gonna do some more digging :D....and i didn`t put the teaser up cus of spoilers and stuff...and i`m not a "forum dude" dont know very much of this fancy things hiding content...and so on 😄

My stance is that this type of marketing is pointless. WF doesn't struggle to retain new players, it struggles distally, with vets and lack of endgame. With BL3 and D2 around the corner, DE needs to seriously step it up or they will bleed a lot of players come September. Also, it's not the new players spending plat. It's those who have been playing a while. This marketing push is completely out of touch, and I can only hope Tennocon brings something meaningful to the table.

• Like 2

On 2019-07-02 at 8:32 AM, Firetempest said:

They did pay a company to make a umbra suit last year. And I've yet to see them make use of it other than the making of vid.

Maybe it's a live action ad. But I highly doubt anything beyond a hype trailer length.

But realistically. It's a in-game new war hype ad.

It was supposed to be at Tennocon last year, but got lost in the air services.....

Now I know why I didn't see it when I saw Spiderman yesterday:

Digital Extremes announced via Twitter that there will be an exclusive TennoCon reveal available ahead of time for fans. All you have to do is go see the new Spider-Man Far From Home movie at select cinemas across the US. That means, make sure you are seeing it at AMC, Cinemark, or Regal!

Just now, (XB1)TubeSnakeBoogie said:

Now I know why I didn't see it when I saw Spiderman yesterday:

Digital Extremes announced via Twitter that there will be an exclusive TennoCon reveal available ahead of time for fans. All you have to do is go see the new Spider-Man Far From Home movie at select cinemas across the US. That means, make sure you are seeing it at AMC, Cinemark, or Regal!

It was a preview before the previews. Lol

20 minutes ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

It was a preview before the previews. Lol

I didn't got to one of those theatres. There's a smaller privately owned one that's 25 minutes closer that's $3.00 cheaper for tickets, and roughly $2.00 cheaper on soda and popcorn. Between fuel, the ticket, soda, and popcorn,  I save at least $10.00 by going to this theater. 🙂

• Like 1