Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Ship

ThumpumGood

The first thing I'd like to see is for them to decouple the air support charges from the landers themselves. Cause I'd like nothing more to rock than the Xiphos BUT it's air support is LAAAAAaaaaaaammmmeeeeee~ and I just can't live without the Lisets since it's the only one I would ever use. Titania has tiny hands and can't operate a console when her @#%^YQ% team mates blow a corpus Window. *Eyerolls in Titania* 

After that OMG yes I'd love more lander models 

• Like 1

Depends on Empyrean and it's future goals.

I think air charge mechanics could be uncoupled from Landers and moved to a subsystem of your railjack. Quite a tempting thing for more progression mechanics in upgrading the less useful ones.

Leaving Landers as cosmetics.

Im with you on the charges. It would do some good to separate them and have different charges. Set up similar to the way bait is for fishing. Toss a charge, select type and there ya go. You would, of course, have to build each type in order to have them in the list, but it could work. As far as functionality of the ship itself, Im not sure that it would fit. Good idea if you could make it happen, but Im not fond of the idea. It's too EVEish to me.