Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug or Feature? Commodore Prime Operator Armor Cuirass + Apparel

LightningRain

So, I've been posting about this for roughly two years now... and clearly it hasn't received enough attention in the "Bugs" Category under "Art & Animation." I'm guessing at this point, that ever since the Operator apparel rework, this misalignment right here has become a feature?

https://imgur.com/9nu0dyN

Edited by LightningRain
"Insert image from URL" seems not to work with Imgur

On 2019-07-06 at 10:28 AM, LightningRain said:

Glad to know I'm not the only one who's noticed. But yeah. It's been YEARS.

Not years. More like bit of more than half year. But still too long.

Commodore Prime also needs fix for belt clipping through leg in combat stance, hood needs to be better aligned with armor and they shoud fix that ugly cut on the part that was previously part of shoulderguard, but now is part of cuirass.

7 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Have I ever told you about the Excalibur Prime messed up tint channels thread that's been up since March 2017 :')

That's awfully long time to fix something that, as I suspect, was good and got broken somewhere midway.

4 hours ago, FrostPrime said:

Don’t suppose there’s a list floating around of the frames/Primes that have PBR issues currently?

It's only 4, the last PBR converted Primes batch that came with Rathuum. And it's only the tint channel file (which means, materials are very well done). Then there's a few missing Orokin text.

The rest are okay. The very oldest converted weapons could use a material improvement due the technique being better now though.

Edited by NightmareT12

6 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

It's only 4, the last PBR converted Primes batch that came with Rathuum. And it's only the tint channel file (which means, materials are very well done). Then there's a few missing Orokin text.

The rest are okay. The very oldest converted weapons could use a material improvement due the technique being better now though.

Ah, makes sense. Thanks for the information!