The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubros & Kavats At Same Time

(PSN)RenovaKunumaru

Does Sheldon still work at DE? I could've sworn the community has been asking for reworks and changes to how companions work for years now.

• Damage is Negligible
  • Dies in 2 Secs at Higher Level 
  • AI is retarded
  • Gets stuck in Terrain
  • Damage is Negligible 
  • Cannot have Active at the same time Kavats/Kubros Outside of stasis*
  • Does not follow well (I avoid enemies at high level bullet jumping but companions will stay back and get obliterated instead of following suit.

For the love of god, address some of these issues please.

And yes all my stuff is fully modded maxed ect.

Edited by (PS4)RenovaKunumaru

6 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

Cannot have Active at the same time Kavats/Kubros

Honestly, I'm a bit confused why you made this the focus of your topic (as per the title)
as everything else I can more or less get on board with,
but having "only" one Companion at a time, that one's 100% okay with me.

5 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Honestly, I'm a bit confused why you made this the focus of your topic (as per the title)
as everything else I can more or less get on board with,
but having "only" one Companion at a time, that one's 100% okay with me.

Perhaps you misinterpret but I refer to having more than 1 pet active at a time outside of stasis, not in mission.

I understand stasis will eventually be a thing of the past but it's been a longstanding request c'mon now.

Edited by (PS4)RenovaKunumaru

If we just had the promised rework itself I'd count myself happy already, tbh... That talk is almost as old as the Kingpin system, and both are in the wind with no foreseeable release plans as of yet, no details that point out it might be close to being finished. All I know about that matter is that it's something to be released "soontm".

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

1 minute ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

If we just had the promised rework itself I'd count myself happy already, tbh... That talk is almost as old as the Kingpin system, and both are in the wind with no foreseeable release plans as of yet, no details that point out it might be close to being finished. All I know about that matter is that it's something to be released "soontm".

I just don't understand why all changes to the game require community uproar.

Just do the activities you say you're going to do and not wait years. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

I just don't understand why all changes to the game require community uproar.

Just do the activities you say you're going to do and not wait years. 

That is so true and so frustrating... Has been on my mind for a long time now, as well.

Beasts are living beings, your four legged brothers in arms, you should keep that in your mind not only before you enter the mission or when they’re downed but thru whole mission and assimilate your gameplay to them. Doing synergy test, got interesting results.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Funny how i was musing kingpin to my clan just a few days on what they might talk about at tennocon. Honestly loads of things need to mended first before i can enjoy continue musing say the kingpin suggestion coming soon or something.

• Pets definitely would be nice to get some tuning in general such as remove unnecessary mods like Assault mode, the special exclusive abilities on each respective kubrows/kavats that should of got the same treatment as warframe abilities, instead of being required to be equipped on them, they should do it passively and maybe have them scale in power based on their rank (basically matching a max rank ver of the respective mods at rank 30). We can simply unequip the gun if we dont want our sentinels/moa to shoot at all and why even have ELEMENTAL mods in the first place when there is already so much mod clutter to begin with between Link-X stat, Fetch, Animal Instinct, Bite, Maul, the 2 usual exclusive mods the pets have, which basically makes up around 7 mods, 8 if you like to have your pet sharing your shields or armor too on top of your health(which some REALLY need to survive long periods of time). Cant recall what is normally put in the other 2 slots, but i usually remember Tek Enhance and that other useful Tek mod to make my Smeeta shine better.
  • Market place could use a fine tuning but every time i seem to talk about that, some white knight wants to swoop in and pull the X did nothing wrong and should be left alone argument.
  • Plenty of basically neglected or outdated frames need work(Praise that Wukong got his and Vooben`s next, despite Ember and several others i say are in worst spots, especialy with more recent frames getting insanely superior abilities on themselves).
  • Relic/fissure system, maybe make it something less of a hassle and maybe not have me want to extract soon as 1 person leaves and i dont have the full 4 choices anymore when im on a ducat or specific part hunt?
  • Dojo proper revamp when? Be really nice if they let us get a little more flexible on making those rooms just huge blank slates where we can get really creative on making some things, maybe include the ability to make large rooms for archwing & K-drive fun to let the really enthusiastic designers flex harder on creation. Could also say clan functions could use improvements, but that might turn into a massive debate if i were to try and open a thread about that one.

Plenty more i could list out but since this is about how the Pets need tuning, yeah clean up the mod bench, make the pets have some better durability measures, maybe merge particular mandatory mods to allow more space and make sure we have mods for those extra slots that can make each pet stand out then just be a bring it and forget about it thing till it trips on a rock and is about to die from bleeding out.

Edited by Avienas
  • Like 1

I would think its resource heavy to have MULTIPLE pets walking around your orbiter,  but who knows.  I dont really know how I would feel about that.  I think I might only want to see my active pet walking around.  BUT.....

One thing I have always *kind of* wanted is the ability to keep kittens/puppies as is and have them walking around,  and still be able to use a mature battle ready pet.  

Im looking forward to the no cryo thing.   I hope they bring alot more changes for pets along with it.  And I hope it happens in the next big patch Emperium.