Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon Conundrum, Need Some Help

LegendaryNeurotoxin

Question

Hey so.... the rules for the tickets clearly state that the physical loot can't be obtained without attending, and I get that... unfortunately in the past couple weeks that's become impossible as my cat has become convalescent and needs daily care. So while it isn't quite in the rules for the event, a cat is involved.... anyone know how I can leverage cat cuteness power (image below) to get some assistance with this? It isn't like I didn't buy plane tickets or get a hotel, but even if my cat is able to be taken care of while I'm away, I just wouldn't be enjoying any of TennoCon. I suppose that would intersect with mental health, which is another thing DE cares about in an officially declared sorta way with CMHA Middlesex. 

At this point I would be just changing the flight to arrive, get my swag, and immediately leave, which kinda seems like a waste of time and resources, and I doubt its really what DE would want either. Does anyone have any tips for trying to get some direct help with this? Obviously customer support and event services won't get me anywhere. I pinged a few folks, and sent messages directly to a couple folks from the team I've met in the past, but so far things look kinda dismal in terms of getting help with this. 

Cat:

D-f8vXZUYAAhg-e.jpg

Thanks!

• Like 3

7 answers to this question

You already bought the plane tickets and hotel room. I would do exactly what you said in the post:

7 minutes ago, LegendaryNeurotoxin said:

At this point I would be just changing the flight to arrive, get my swag, and immediately leave

Yeah it is a waste of resources, but you already bought the stuff. Love your cat but want to get WF stuff? Go, get stuff, leave.

Have done this a few times.

EDIT: Love your cat, so damned cute.

Edited by sharkstrangler
cat

This really breaks my heart it really does, but I dont think they can just ship you the stuff, it an option they have but yeah I think they wouldnt do it. I would say contact support but they only deal with game stuff not sure about this kind of stuff. An option would be to fly there get your things and get back home but that means you have to miss out on everything going on. Maybe if you have someone else who may go in your name but I feel like tickets cant be transfered. getting somoene to care for your cat for a few days would be ideal but yeah even I would be thinking of my pet all the time when Im not near them but if you can find someone to care for them it should be fine as logn as they know what they are doing. Good luck and pet your cat for me they are so fluffy :)

6 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Damn, wish I'd known sooner!  I'm unable to attend as well and have plenty of cat pictures to share. xD

She didn't say I was getting anything, I'm just confirming the reply on Twitter. I just appreciate that the team cares enough about cats and long-time players to toss a reply in their busy schedule!

Edited by LegendaryNeurotoxin

2 hours ago, LegendaryNeurotoxin said:

She didn't say I was getting anything, I'm just confirming the reply on Twitter. I just appreciate that the team cares enough about cats and long-time players to toss a reply in their busy schedule!

Nothing to add, but this is nice to hear.   Best wishes to your cat and her human.

Edited by Tiltskillet