Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New tagline of Warframe

4 hours ago, Yamazuki said:

Not all Ninjas were stealthy assassins though, people just think this because of how games/movies portrayed them, even though they had various roles. Ninjas were not much different than modern day mercenaries that range from the stereotypical hidden assassins to flat out terrorism.

Actually that's wrong too. Ninjas were pretty much just recon. They would only fight if it was unavoidable. This was said by the last living ninja in the world, so I'd take his word over most other stuff.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, (XB1)Demon Intellect said:

Actually that's wrong too. Ninjas were pretty much just recon. They would only fight if it was unavoidable. This was said by the last living ninja in the world, so I'd take his word over most other stuff. 

But what if he's misdirecting you?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Demon Intellect said:

Well considering how most history books and such leave out a lot of stuff because it's being doctored to live up to modern expectations. 

I like to think the actual ninjas are playing the long game for recognition and status.

6 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Or he could actually not be misdirecting you, but decided to misdirect you into thinking that he did misdirect you when in fact he didn't misdirect you.

Don't hurt yourself, or the Ninja's win. 

18 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

"Took us years to add birds"

"RNG hasn't even reached its final form yet"

"The Wait Within Returns: Salty Boogaloo"

"Our community claims to be nice while insulting 3 people within the same sentence"

"Custom profile pictures are too mainstream"

"They still think whining in General Discussion will make their wishes come true"

"Our chat bot is trigger happy"

"Clem."

"Remember when Stalker was actually dangerous? We don't, either."

"We still haven't reworked ancient Frames, but here's some more PA for you".

"The update could be done by now, but TennoCon is a thing, so suck it up".

"Soon™"

"Did you really think it would be this easy?"

Those first three....  😆

8c7d02cc7c9dfbc63f102b882d303409ef1f1a25

• Like 1

Okay, not even kidding, but the "Ninjas Play Free" tagline made me think it was a crap game scumming for money until I was FORCED by my girlfriend to try the game....and that was like 600 days and 27MR ago....

So, yeah, had it not been for my gf, I never would have fallen in love with this game, and a contributing factor would have been the tagline.

So, all jokes aside, maybe it is time for it to change...something that reflects the game itself rather than how it's monetarily responsible [until you spend like a grand or so on plat, Prime Access / Vault / branded clothing].