Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arsenal Weapon Xp Bars

UltraNeros

In update 10 i see how they have the small vertical bar showing the xp of your weapon/warframe (which is not accurate of actual XP). My suggestion is that they add the bar so that the whole button is the xp bar and the background will fill from left to right of the xp of the weapon/warframe. That is my suggestion. What is yours? =)

Edited by Neros_SSJ5

I was going to make a thread on this exact issue but figured I'd check first. The meter on weapons in the arsenal is not just inaccurate it's a cake offered by a small "helpful" robot. I finished a mission in which my primary barely finished a ranked up at the end. However, arsenal showed it and my secondary which was also only a tiny bit in as almost at the top. Another issue with this overhaul is we can't see our melee weapons while in missions or our sentinels so we are practically blind.

I wouldn't mind your idea. But I also wouldn't mind them just making the current meter actually... well, work. Make it accurate or give us affinity numbers on everything and screw the meters.

As a matter of fact, I just leveled my Soma with a few experience into the new level and it was still all the way at the top. I think they need to make the bars WORK first.

Same problem here, my bars are always at top (in orange / red) while the wep just lvled up and has no exp.. 

But the OP's idea is great !