Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access = Riven Disposition Changes

SerphV

1 hour ago, MR9BCI said:

Same here, better be done with it, rip off the band aid, instead of dangling us around.

Well, actually ripping off the band-aid would entail adjusting disposition as much as needed instead of by an arbitrary maximum; doing the same for melee if  3.0 is even sort of close; and decoupling base weapon dispositions from their more powerful, advanced variants. 😜

10 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

some overused weapons (Kohm) won't get adjustments because even nerfing a single pip would break the weapon's viability without base stat revisions.

That's just Bravo Sierra of highest degree. I've been using Kohm for years without having a riven for it. It melts everything just by itself.

I'd call it favoritism, but we all know DE doesn't play their own game to have a favorite weapon to want to keep the dispo like that.

Oh well, trying to understand what they are thinking is a futile endeavour anyway.

Tbh, I think this idea of Rivens was fairly bad. It's not balanced and it doesn't make older, weaker weapons better. It feels like a lazy attempt to balance out bad weapons when in reality, it just made the broken weapons even stronger. Worst part is, some of the content "demand" more damage like Tridolon hunting or Arbitrations sometimes. It made the game feel chaotic and makes the people who work hard be taunted at by people who could just buy a riven for $100 in plat or something. I think DE knows the extreme that the Riven market has done to the players who just have bad luck. Getting pulled into "endgame" because you got lucky isn't a good progression system.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, WindigoTG said:

That's just Bravo Sierra of highest degree. I've been using Kohm for years without having a riven for it. It melts everything just by itself.

I'd call it favoritism, but we all know DE doesn't play their own game to have a favorite weapon to want to keep the dispo like that.

Oh well, trying to understand what they are thinking is a futile endeavour anyway.

I don't use the Kohm at all, so I don't know how viable it is with or without a Riven. Maybe they changed their minds in the following months and will decrease its disposition, but that's what they said back then as to not nerf it. 

On 2019-07-02 at 8:21 PM, Malziel said:

and continue to be nothing but disappoint for almost anyone who interacts with the system.

Speak for yourself. I don't waste plat on rivens and I love a number of mine to death. If you go hunting for whales of course you're going to be disappointed. Just using the system myself I've gotten some great rivens for some really good weapons and have never been dissatisfied. 

• Like 1

On 2019-07-02 at 10:44 PM, SerphV said:

As title says....

I guess there will be another dreaded disposition change coming...

The weapons we love to use will drop some more... But some of the other weapons will become stronger...

Are you all actually looking forward to it?

You say "I guess" and that's exactly what it is, a "guess" just for the simple fact, DE hasn't stated in any way, shape or form that there will be a riven disposition change!!! Good way to get a lot of comments on a post, but I just wish it was based on fact and not something ur guessing at.....as previiously stated, De hasn't said anything about a riven disoposition change...

32 minutes ago, (XB1)T0PP HATT said:

You say "I guess" and that's exactly what it is, a "guess" just for the simple fact, DE hasn't stated in any way, shape or form that there will be a riven disposition change!!! Good way to get a lot of comments on a post, but I just wish it was based on fact and not something ur guessing at.....as previiously stated, De hasn't said anything about a riven disoposition change...

Just in case you haven't been playing Warframe since November 2018:

First things first: as stated previously, we will be revisiting Riven balance periodically.

Riven Disposition changes will be implemented every 3 months, along with Prime Access. This allows for tweaks that are relatively “in sync” across platforms.

So unless they are now backpedaling out of the blue after only 2 adjustment cycles, there will be a disposition adjustment next week since that's when the next Prime Access should drop.

Edited by Jarriaga

12 hours ago, SerphV said:

Thanks for clarifying....

But yeah that's what I remember what they stated thus there is no need for them to announce anymore...

Agreed. It seems some Tenno missed the announcement though. That's why they are doubting you and saying you're only "guessing".

On 2019-07-07 at 8:36 PM, SerphV said:

Anybody got hit HARD?

GLAXION dropped I cannot believe it.

Why is this a surprise? Disposition is based on popularity/use. Glaxion Vandal just released so it makes sense that it would go down in disposition.

(Also, my catchmoon riven got nerfed, but again, not a surprise and it probably should be nerfed anyways given how good catchmoon is)