Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Datamined Info


Alohoe
 Share

Recommended Posts

This will give you a general idea ofwhat and where that is prime related since the new hotfix .  The info is vague but if you line up where items were before you can kind of get an idea what the new % are.  I stole it from this guys post on reddit. ===> http://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/1mt94s/1010_raw_reward_tables/

 

Shoot him a line and say thanks.  Please read his post before you dive in the data, as it explains what is missing and some other info. Thanks and happy farming!

 

Here is the new table.  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AkvYeRRKpi05dHF6YkFLX2NxUlZDRjNSTXdfWmhMcGc&output=html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just preliminary info but there's several 'set' droprates they usually use

 

(Hidden) Very Common - 30.07%

Common - 11.07%

Uncommon - 7.57%

Rare - 3.77%

(Hidden) Special/Ultra-Rare = 1.07%

 

I remember seeing these percents on another drop site but it was for U9.  I doubt those percents are still the same but it gives you an idea.

 

From my understanding of what I remember of the post, the 'Very Common' and 'Ultra-Rare' are specifically and manually set per drop (usually for bosses) instead of automatically done like most loot.

Edited by Xenrax
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It looks like there are 3 tables for each tier of survival which would lead you to believe that the 5/10/15 min rule that DE first said effected loot was true.

But a lot have people have said they have had things that are not on the relevant table and too many to all be trolling so i am still a bit confused with the survival side of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As the DE said, they plan to fix the problem. They will make the tables availible in-game at one point.

Not really, last I heard (and no word on this having changed even with the latest debacle), they will never give us the % chance to drop or even the drop rarity, which makes any info we do get next to useless.

 

Just preliminary info but there's several 'set' droprates they usually use

 

(Hidden) Very Common - 30.07%

Common - 11.07%

Uncommon - 7.57%

Rare - 3.77%

(Hidden) Special/Ultra-Rare = 1.07%

 

I remember seeing these percents on another drop site but it was for U9.  I doubt those percents are still the same but it gives you an idea.

 

From my understanding of what I remember of the post, the 'Very Common' and 'Ultra-Rare' are specifically and manually set per drop (usually for bosses) instead of automatically done like most loot.

There are only three tiers in DE's mission drop tables. The Common pool comprises just under a 76% chance, the Uncommon pool just over a 22% chance and the Rare pool has a 2.01% chance.

 

So your chances are:

 

For a Common drop, ~76% / (number of Common drops in table)

For an Uncommon drop, ~22% / (number of Uncommon drops in table)

For a Rare drop, ~2% / (number of Rare drops in table)

 

You could be right about boss/enemy-specific drop tables, as that info remains unknown.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kinda lulzing, Forma BPs have a 38% chance in some of the Tower 3 Voids (Survival, Exterminate, Mobile Defense and - probably - Capture); if what the mined table has is right, at least; the other 38% chance is for the one part in the lower Towers that are listed as Rare. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...