The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is the mastery rank 20 test impossible to pass?

BGamer18

Question

Hello I recently got to Mastery rank 20 test. I tried this for the first time with the odonata but I found that no matter what I did I failed after passing the fourth to last ring. There is such a huge gap in between the 4th to last ring and the last 3 rings that I don't have enough time no matter what I do. I am passing through all of the rings successfully and not missing the rings at all but yet I still don't have enough time. I have a maxed out hyperion thrusters on my odonata but I still fail for some reason even though I'm doing it perfectly. Can you guys please give me any recommendations for how I pass this test?Insert image from URL

On 2019-07-04 at 12:45 PM, Fallen77 said:

Maybe make sure you know all the controls before claiming something is impossible.

Right.... because theres an in depth tutorial that teaches you everything about controlling arch wings. 

It would be OK if you were a proper noob, but no, you're mr20... You've spent so much time with the game, visibly willfully ignored a game mechanic, got stuck because you never tried to learn said mechanic.

To be fair.... DE ignored this game mechanic too and abandoned it.... so naturally players did the same.... 

They couldn't even be bothered to come up with a proper method of leaving Archwing mode on the Plains...

Maybe next time, once you fail a test meant to verify your mastery over a certain mechanic, you'll go and train yourself to that mechanic, instead of doing the same thing again, not trying to change anything and ending up here, crying about one of the simplest task in the entire game.

I mean I did the test first try without preparing for it.... but I don't use that as ammo to assume anybody who can't do it stupid and that the mechanic is perfect.....