Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Survival. It’s Something Wrong With Em

Okay. Lasting 30mins in a Kuva survival is this week challenge that I’m trying to do to earn the last tier. I’m getting in a KUVA SURVIVAL. After setting off a timer. A clock appears counting down from 5mins. It threw me off a bit because I know how a kuva survival plays. It doesn’t even give us the option to turn a life support into a kuva siphon. What is going on? Why is there even a clock counting down from 5 mins from start? That’s all I need to reach the last tier

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Okay. Lasting 30mins in a Kuva survival is this week challenge that I’m trying to do to earn the last tier. I’m getting in a KUVA SURVIVAL. After setting off a timer. A clock appears counting down from 5mins. It threw me off a bit because I know how a kuva survival plays. It doesn’t even give us the option to turn a life support into a kuva siphon. What is going on? Why is there even a clock counting down from 5 mins from start? That’s all I need to reach the last tier

are you sure you're not getting in nightmare mode

6 minutes ago, Learicorn said:

are you sure you're not getting in nightmare mode

Yes I’m sure. I put on my glasses the 3rd time I tried to be sure I’m choosing kuva survival but the mode isn’t playing like it should. I’m trying again a 4th time at the moment

update: it’s not. As soon as I raise the alarm. A timer counts down from 5mins rather than starting from 00:01

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

46 minutes ago, Learicorn said:

i just went into the mission and its working just fine? try asking for a taxi from someone if yours isnt working

I noticed what happen. Playing kuva survival on the Kuva Fortress plays the way it should. But when 1 of the nodes on the surrounding planets gets an additional option to play the Kuva version like survival. It doesn’t play like it should. 

42 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

But when 1 of the nodes on the surrounding planets gets an additional option to play the Kuva version like survival. It doesn’t play like it should. 

er... yes, Siphon Missions are not standard Missions.

"Kuva Survival" is only played at Taveuni on the Kuva Fortress. What you are playing is a Kuva Siphon on a survival node. Those are not endless missions, they count down to zero from 5 minutes. 

If you think about, there would be no reason a Kuva Siphon mission would be endless. Kuva Siphons only a take a few minutes to complete. After the Kuva Siphon is destroyed there would be no reason to stay in the mission.

Taveuni, however, does not have Siphons. It has life support modules that can be converted to harvest Kuva, which means the longer you stay, the more Kuva you earn.