Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How is this a profanity?

-Sharpy-

On 2019-07-04 at 8:11 PM, Firetempest said:

Its in the word anticipation. cipa  Polish: female genitalia. I tested in clan hierarchy names. It wont take it.

Are you #*!%ing kidding me? 

The checker should not check for words inside real, normal, English words. It's stupid that it does that 

This is what happens when ppl go too crazy on being offended.. Yes, a handful of terms I can understand ppl wanting blocked. The rest though, this is why there's a profanity filter, and a mute function, and an option to close chat channels, it's also an M rated game iirc.

I mean DE themselves make sex jokes, cuss, etc.. I'm a grown man, I can handle someone saying the f word or 4SS, the fact I have to write these this way annoy me.

I just wanted to say that... I do understand why some certain words are not allowed. And i am not against it. But i will say this. There's nothing wrong with calling your weapon 'trap' right? Because i saw someone sharing a picture. And the uploader named his zaw 'trap' and his message got deleted... I mean... Why? 😕 he posted like two messages here and both of them have been deleted.. I don't know by who... But again.. Why? =\ and if this message is getting removed as well... Please tell me why. That would be really appreciated. (Obv by the moderator who might delete this)

Edited by Qlimax.
Forgot something.
  • Like 1