Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carnage's WF Lotus Desktop Icons v26 (+v27)

Carnage2K4

I have been making Desktop Icons for WF for a while, normally when they alter the Lotus Icon for a patch I make a new icon from whatever images I can get or sometimes just rebuild them from scratch to make it visually similar to the official one.

I host the actual Icons on DeviantArt in my Gallery
Figured I would just make a thread for anyone who wants to use them, else they are kind of just hidden away on my DA account.

I'll keep making them and update this thread as new patches happen and they change the Lotus symbol.

Click the individual icon image below to be taken to the DA page of the icon in question where you can DL (Image1.png) the .ico file for Windows 7-10 under the image.
Or DL all icons as a .rar archive from the image at the bottom showing them all as an amalgam.
v27.00.0_Empyrean.pngv26.10.00_Rising_Tide.pngv26.00.0_The_Old_Blood.pngv25.7.0_Saint_of_Altra.pngv25.00.0The_Jovian_Concord.pngv24.00.0_Fortuna.pngv23.00.0_The_Sacrifice.pngv22.18.0_Beasts_of_the_Sanctuary.pngv22.00.0_Plains_Of_Eidolon.pngv21.00.0_Chains_of_Harrow.pngv20.00.0_Octavias_Anthem.pngv19.50.0_The_Glast_Gambit.pngv19.00.0_The_War_Within.pngv01.00.0_Warframe_Lotus.png

Amalgam_up_to_v26.0.png

Edited by Carnage2K4
  • Like 16

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...