Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best DPS Warframe

WoodedSkate89

Question

18 answers to this question

6 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Other than Equinox I suggest Discharge Volt or Spores Saryn. 

That's the most AoE DPS-ish frames right now

edit: Low level DPS winner clearly is Limbo. You can aim his Cataclysm anywhere and kill enemies hundreds of meters away in a huge radius before most of the squad can reach that spot.

Also Ember is still a viable option, but she lacks Range or Power since her "rework"

Resonating Quake Banshee, Mesa and Revenant can be considered AoE DPS frames as well, I guess. Maybe Avalanche Frost

• Like 1

For Mobs... Saryn (get Prime if you can.... it makes a difference)

For single Targets.... Mesa/Titania

For Bosses.... Chroma/Rhino

Honorable mentions to Nidus, Mag, Ivara, Nova and Octavia... you will see these Frames Delete hordes of enemies every now and then.

6 hours ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

I'm looking for a good frame/primeframe to grind for. I'm not really sure what DPS/solo frame I should be trying to get. Any suggestions?

Well, you mention DPS/Solo. For that you will need to look at sustainability as well as damage. 

I think before spending plat, you can try Nezha or vanilla Rhino. Nidus is in a good spot. Nova with some experience can be quite good. Baruuk can be quite tanky, and contrary to what people say, his exalted is a decent dps. 

You may also want to look into Healing Return or Life Strike. See if that tickles your fancy. 

My personal favourite is Mesa, great damage yet really tanky with 3 for solo play. Cheap now to get primed version. Just avoid explosions and you'll be fine. Works well for just about any game mode because the best defence is a good offense.

Drawbacks:

1. Needs line of sight, although you can quickly delete everything within said line of sight that isn't named nullifier... or wolf of Saturn six.

2. Targeting crosshairs for 4 shrinks really quickly and it gets hard to aim after awhile. Just recast 4.

3. Squishy when 3 drops, and her 3 drops silently unlike her 2 which gives a distinct animation and sound.

4. 3 doesn't work against explosions or melee, including all infested. But same golden rule applies, just kill them all before they touch you lol.

At the moment,the best dps frames/nuke frames includes (but not the only ones):

1)saryn/prime: best of all probably,in unison....u will kill enemies before you see them, be it any faction☺️

2) Mag: without augment lvl 100 plusay be a problem,but with fracturing crush lvl 150 is np. Did anyone tell you that she can strip armor off of heavy gunners in a moment? ☺️  Corpus will be your brealfast with mag.

3) gara: missed her in the lists above. Same as saryn, you can kill enemies before you even see them. Grinner,corpus does not matter. Oh,also the splinter storm scales like tsunami wave(you can get million damage).

4)volt: not as good as other 3,only the 4th one is nuker,but again a good choice. Can lockdown a whole map....good CC as well.... Also you can become barry allen.😉

5)mesa: i am not a good player of mesa,dont have much time on her, but she is also someone who can easily clear a large group in a jiffy.

6) others: chroma, with a gun; equinox and her 4,nova with molecular prime, banshee with her loudspeakers,octavia with dj ball and a few more.

For solo playing there are 3 my favorites:

1) Umbra with Adaptation + Rage + Life Strike in EX. Any content, cant die, cant out of mana, kills everything. My main. Fun to play.

2) Rhino/Prime. No comments. Buff and diamond skin. Easy to play.

3) Garuda with Adaptation, quick thinking, flow/primed. Fun to play, passive buff, 1-2-3 rotation. Ulti kills ANY levels in the game, 150-500, doesnt matter. 

Bonus - Mesa/Prime - HUGE DPS and survival. With adaptation and 3 can facetanking anything, buff for weapons. Fun tu play.

Edited by punish_me