Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orbiter Ship Decorations That Should Be Added.

WarriorSoundwave

Here is a list of Orbiter decorations that I think would be really cool to have in the game:

- Codex Scannables that haven't been added already (Partnership Fragment, Cephalon Fragment, Ghoul Journal Fragment, Solaris Debt bonds)

- More unique quest decorations like Rell's Donda. One that would be cool to get is the Ostron Coffer, Glass shard from Saya's Vigil, or maybe the Vitruvian from The Sacrifice.

- A miniature Unum Tower or Orb vallis coolant tower decoration.

- More resource decorations such as Oxium, Tellurium, Cryotic, Fieldron, Detonite, Orb Vallis and Plains resource (Iradite formation, thermal sludge, thermal sludge container, Toroid, etc...) and mineral decorations (Thyst, Goblite, Sentirum, etc...)

- Forma decoration

-Endo decoration

- corpus boot decoration from Fortuna since we have a grineer boot decoration from Cetus.

- Miniature landing craft display (can be customized just like an articula)

- A set of Orokin/Prime ship decorations (not like ayatans but more like the Sukshma decorations). Maybe they could be sold as a BONUS along with the usual prime accessories or just added to the market?

- More ayatan sculptures?

- A void key decoration. Maybe for those who played during the times before relics just like how people who played raids got a special emblem?

- And this one is gonna be crazy but... Pedestal Umbra. DE if you don't add any of the above ones please at least bless us with Pedestal Umbra.

These are just my ideas for ship decorations that I think would be awesome to see. I know that there are already some other decoration related posts but none seemed to cover these ideas. If you have any other cool ideas to share or some you think I missed, please do share them in the comments. Thanks for reading my post! 🙂

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Azvalk said:

Yes to all of this '-'

But don't forget :
Komi board.
Playable against Ordis ( with new voice lines), and players we invite in our orbiter.

Definitely this and possibly a shazin I think it's called. It's from the same mission anyway.

39 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

I want life sized warframe articulas so I could make an armory in my orbiter. Also can we have giant floofs?

You used to be able to put floofs in the skybox and make them monstrously huge...but they don’t let your camera outside the ship anymore. At least not to my knowledge

1 minute ago, swiftasacoursing said:

You used to be able to put floofs in the skybox and make them monstrously huge...but they don’t let your camera outside the ship anymore. At least not to my knowledge

I saw a thread a couple weeks back that there was another way to glitch out of the ship but I’m sure it’s likely fixed by now.

28 minutes ago, swiftasacoursing said:

Hmm can’t seem to find it. Happen to remember any key words or phrases?

Don’t remember the thread title but it had something to do about going into the Operator room and jump on top of where the operator sits but that’s all I really remember unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, BabyKurama said:

A miniature pack of dojo decoration for the Orbiter would be nice. Thats sold for like 500-1000p.

Oh and unlimited deco cap. Like come on DE your keeping us from buying more decoration this way also. Let us fill the Orbiter already :3

More decoration space would be nice if possible.

6 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Don’t remember the thread title but it had something to do about going into the Operator room and jump on top of where the operator sits but that’s all I really remember unfortunately.

Oh. No that’s how you used to be able to get the camera out, but that’s the exact method that was nerfed 😕

One thing I would like to add is that getting into the archwing room and trying from there seems promising. Only problem is that it’s a bit hard to find a spot you can glitch the camera through.

Edited by swiftasacoursing
😕 is supposed to be :/

1 minute ago, swiftasacoursing said:

Oh. No that’s how you used to be able to get the camera out, but that’s the exact method that was nerfed 😕

One thing I would like to add is that getting into the archwing room and trying from there seems promising. Only problem is that it’s a bit hard to find a spot you can glitch the camera through.

Hm, interesting. Never knew about the archwing room. 

I used to be able to glitch out of the ship with the decoration camera with having ayatans at the top of the stairs but then it seems like they fixed it. As shown here if interested:

8 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Hm, interesting. Never knew about the archwing room. 

I used to be able to glitch out of the ship with the decoration camera with having ayatans at the top of the stairs but then it seems like they fixed it. As shown here if interested:

Yeah you can make a way out just about anywhere, but that teleport volume really threw a wrench in all of them