Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Those Noise Reduction Mods Made Banshee's 3Rd Ability Worthless

Enomilli

It's pretty difficult to be more pointless than absolutely pointless, but yeah, I agree. I don't know of anyone that actually uses Silence even before the noise reduction mods.

No one uses it.

Noise reduction mods seal the deal though of it never being used again.

I still find it odd, how they created a sound based Warframe named Banshee, yet she doesn't have a single ability that could fit into the idea of a "banshee cry" meaning a death or fear inducing scream.

Also silence has been worthless since the first day, since stealth is still not a very important factor in missions, there are silent weapons anyway, it holds no other benefit and it cost too much energy.

So yeah Silence it worthless and needs to be replaced with something actualy usefull and i would suggest giving her an actual banshee cry.

Wiith these new mods here Banshee's "Silence" skill has become even more pointless than before.

Can we have it reworked or something so it actually proves useful in some situation?

It was bad before but now it's just a waste of datum.

Banshee is long forgotten... no use, scrap piece of metal...

#1 is crap... doing only 50 dmg and push enemies back a few steps and sometime knocking them down.

#2 , no idea... sonar effect seems to be removed/cancelled when target with sonar is ragroll, removing the spot on their body.

#3 is useless at the start of her life..

#4 need alot of CC properties. 

Banshee is long forgotten... no use, scrap piece of metal...

#1 is crap... doing only 50 dmg and push enemies back a few steps and sometime knocking them down.

#2 , no idea... sonar effect seems to be removed/cancelled when target with sonar is ragroll, removing the spot on their body.

#3 is useless at the start of her life..

#4 need alot of CC properties. 

Sonic Boom sends entire massive crowds of Infested to the other side of the room.

Sonar is amazing.

Silence is... useless.

Sound Quake is already pure CC. (If it needs any changes, then I'd say lower its damage but make it ignore enemy armor.)

Not to mention that Banshee's moves cost like no energy due to Chorus + Streamline.

Edited by Flackenstien

Sonic Boom sends entire massive crowds of Infested to the other side of the room.

Sonar is amazing.

Silence is... useless.

Sound Quake is already pure CC. (If it needs any changes, then I'd say lower its damage but make it ignore enemy armor.)

Not to mention that Banshee's moves cost like no energy due to Chorus + Streamline.

Well the new damage system will be sure to make it more deadly I'm sure.. some enemies wont even have armor!

Firstly, in regards to mag pull, Not all abilities need to wipe out hordes of mobs.  Sonic boom is a nice way to get some breathing room.  It would be way to powerful if it did gobs and gobs of damage and pushed everyone clear across the room. 

Sonar, is quite useful since it gives utility to the squad and increases their damage exponentially.

Sound quake is much like the first giving breathing room and doing nice damage, any more would be too powerful.

Silence does need a look.  Maybe in keeping with the idea of a Banshee, she can have a screech?  Something like stagger enemies in x radius, and confuse after for 2-3 seconds?  Basically destroying equilibrium for the units and leaving them unsure of their surroundings and maybe a slight chaos effect.  just throwing it out there. I don't know beyond that

Silence does need a look.  Maybe in keeping with the idea of a Banshee, she can have a screech?  Something like stagger enemies in x radius, and confuse after for 2-3 seconds?  Basically destroying equilibrium for the units and leaving them unsure of their surroundings and maybe a slight chaos effect.  just throwing it out there. I don't know beyond that

I've actually thought of something similar to this before, but it was called Shrill in my mind.

shrill shriek scream w/e they want, just have it be viable and possibly banshee's cc move that does little damage? i wouldn't begin to know how to balance it because i haven't gotten her helm yet to build her..... i guess that's on my next frame building list

Sonar is amazing.

Silence is... useless.

oh really? if that's so... it must be lag which make me see things right??

like push max rank does only 50 dmg to chargers and only SOMETIME push them back + knockdown... where-else sometime only deal dmg and the enemy is still up and moving.