Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[request] Buying Tennocon exclusive stuff on my behalf?

CorerMaximus

Question

Long story short- I bought a Tennocon ticket, but can't attend the event because of Visa complications 😞 If anyone is from Seattle, WA; and heading towards Tennocon- I was wondering whether you'd be open to buying some event exclusive stuff (pins, necklace only) and bringing it back for me? I'll pay you for it ofcourse, and will be eternally grateful for the same!

Longer story + reason (feel free to ignore)- I'm an international student in the US who applied for OPT (post graduation work authorization) 3 months back. Until I get my OPT- international students are strongly recommended against leaving the US, from fear of being unable to return. I applied for the OPT, believing it would reach me well before Tennocon, but recent estimates put it as being as far as 1-5 weeks more out- aka- I won't get it before Tennocon the day after. This leaves me in a bit of a pickle, because, well, hey- I've been playing Warframe almost exclusive since the past 3-4 years now, and was really looking forward to getting to speak and engage with the team whose game has had a profound impact on me as a person; and scream my lungs out in excitement during Tennolive (like last year, except was hoping to do it actually at the event instead of my room). While I've all but given up on the hope of being able to meet the people who've made the game and interact with my fellow Tenno, I was really hoping to at the very least have some of the exclusive memorabilia/swag from the event. To that end, I'm posting this here, in hopes that a Tenno who can make it to the event can buy it on my behalf and help me have a souvenir of happiness to place in my room. Thanks for reading!

Edited by CorerMaximus
  • Like 2

1 answer to this question

I'm not attending the Tennocon, so I can't help with your original request. Just wanted to leave this link here, looks like some of the Tennocon merchandise will be available online too!

https://www.warframe.com/news/tennocon-merchandise-coming-soon

You can't buy everything (*sobs looking at the void key necklace*) but there are some leftover goodies from previous cons too.