Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx

Anyone moderately hoping that diy hyena pets are coming at tennocon?

That would be pretty heccin cool as an addition to legs offerings. 

I kinda want our next companions to be birds. But before that simply another Kavat species.

1 hour ago, BansheePrime said:

I kinda want our next companions to be birds. But before that simply another Kavat species.

Nah man. Reptiles.

Raptors.

6 minutes ago, Blatantfool said:

Nah man. Reptiles.

Raptors.

The animal you know as dinosaurs (assuming you mean the velociraptor) are not reptiles. They're a sort of protoavian and are directly related to modern day birds. Both raptors and the famed trex had feathers as has been proven by fossilized remains.

Giant isopod.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1h

Yes. They are eating the alligator.

iso3.jpg

I would love Zanuka-style modulars; you probably wouldn't see me using much else. But I also get why that might not happen any time soon.

Now, if you want to tell me I get to put Bursa legs on my Moas...

4 hours ago, (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx said:

Mechbrows

Could not be unseen.

Свързано изображение

On topic, the easiest solution would be to come up with a bunch of unique pet mods and slap them on the different conservation targets, which then get traded 10 tags per pet.
Imagine the Pobbler (a rat) doing mass viral procs or the Condroc making corpses explode.

+1 for beastwars pets tho.

First things first. No KUBRODONS. I don’t care if it is cute, I don’t care if it purrs, I don’t care if it has a Charm Aura. They are smart, cunning, enjoy suffering and they hate anything that is not Kubrodon. You included. No!

4 часа назад, Yrkul сказал:

Giant isopod.

Ah, circle of life. Sooner or later you are someone’s else food. 

It is a big scavenger shrimp, right? Would be a neat addition for aquarium, but as a pet... mmm, no. Or have they strangled that alligator by themselves?

2 часа назад, Ver1dian сказал:

Imagine the Pobbler (a rat) doing mass viral procs or the Condroc making corpses explode.

+1 for beastwars pets tho.

I can imagine that :). Sadly, in my imagination, they are either stuck in the doorway or constantly miss the target and useful only for utility buffs -.-. And they stink.

1 hour ago, rand0mname said:

It is a big scavenger shrimp, right? Would be a neat addition for aquarium, but as a pet... mmm, no. Or have they strangled that alligator by themselves?

While cousins, the isopod is more like a pill bug or horseshoe crab than a shrimp. The alligator carcass was from a recent culling, and the rope is probably more for the sake of ease of handling. Maybe if it was kubrow sized, it would be viable as a combat pet. They strip corpses down pretty fast.

They are said to taste like crab, though I haven't tried one myself. It is on the "Try if opportunity presents itself list".

And someone made plushes. I want one!

390-891760-1_1024x1024.jpg?v=1560243729

7 hours ago, (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx said:

The animal you know as dinosaurs (assuming you mean the velociraptor) are not reptiles. They're a sort of protoavian and are directly related to modern day birds. Both raptors and the famed trex had feathers as has been proven by fossilized remains.

Still calling them lizards. Knowing they're more like birds doesn't make them seem less like lizards. Same reason people often call spiders a 'bug', it's just easier then being specific all the time.

2 часа назад, Yrkul сказал:

While cousins, the isopod is more like a pill bug or horseshoe crab than a shrimp. The alligator carcass was from a recent culling, and the rope is probably more for the sake of ease of handling. Maybe if it was kubrow sized, it would be viable as a combat pet. They strip corpses down pretty fast.

They are said to taste like crab, though I haven't tried one myself. It is on the "Try if opportunity presents itself list".

And someone made plushes. I want one!

You know, now I want them as Infested enemy. Or Helminth caretaker-drones.

4 hours ago, Yrkul said:

They look kind of like the maggots spawn Nidus' Ravenous!

On 2019-07-04 at 10:46 PM, BansheePrime said:

preach it my fellow tenno

On 2019-07-05 at 6:25 AM, Yrkul said:

Giant isopod.

is that an umbral alligator? i just ask as it's wearing a scarf

I'm actually more interested for Cetus to get pets aka. Grineer Rollers, would be cool :3

also: some pictures in this thread offend me..