The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

July 4th and no color palette?

Kalrizion

pretty simple, I've missed out before on getting the red/white/blue color palette, last year I happened to miss it because I enlisted. I'd hoped I could get it this year but I guess not. 

The grinding simulator experience really pushes me away and it's little things like the R/W/B palette that often bring me back. Guess I'll just wait till next year and continue complaining then. 

P.S. If you aren't USA and want to complain "why do we all need to celebrate it? it's just your holiday" well Americans happen to be very proud, patriotic, and prideful of their country. Instead of complaining about how a company celebrates someone else, why not instead ask them to celebrate you when your time comes instead of working to discourage us from celebrating freedom, we gave you mcdonalds, didn't we?

Plus I really wanted that palette and have been waiting a few years for it only to be unlucky each opportunity I get.

58 minutes ago, Kalrizion said:

well Americans happen to be very proud, patriotic, and prideful of their country.

I'm german. If I want to be like that....let's be honest...you know what everyone calls us...even if he was Austrian.

Sorry but there is no pity from me for patriotism

Edited by GnarlsDarkley
  • Like 1

I'm willing to bet that the reason why you can't get that palette anymore is because DE got requests from other people across the world who wanted their flag's colors and a goofy item description to be thrown in the game too. There are like 190-something countries, so DE probably decided it was a very redundant waste of resources (which it is) to make dozens of 90-hue color palettes for every nation on top of the Warframe and commercially themed color palettes that they were going to/have made.

If DE kept just recirculating only one or two nationality-themed palettes then we'd have an ongoing dispute over favoritism towards some countries but not others.

If you want to feel like you're repping the US or any country for that matter, I HIGHLY recommend creating a clan and making the clan's emblem be the flag you want to fly. That would look much cooler than just tinting your Warframe imo

Majority of the player base is American so that’s why they used to have it. The reason they don’t anymore because there’s so many players that aren’t from America and they whine about it. Just read the posts before mine there’s your answer.

• Like 1