Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wouldn't it be nice if we didn't have Nightwave

Althaline

I just logged in and looked at this weeks Nightwave challenges. They were in this beautiful "uncompleted" state, and I don't need to worry about it because I'm already done. It was such a nice feeling, not having to worry about finishing the challenges, that I just felt like I should share it with you all.

• Like 15

I had quite the opposite feeling

When I logged in Sunday night with a set of ten challenges but was already rank 15, I just knew I was going to be doing them all anyway. Not because I wanted to, but because I had nothing better to do

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, Iamabearlulz said:

It was such a nice feeling, not having to worry about finishing the challenges, that I just felt like I should share it with you all.

It would be a nice feeling, not having to read the same posts again and again, that I just felt like I should share it with you too. 

• Like 8

Just now, sleepychewbacca said:

It would be a nice feeling, not having to read the same posts again and again, that I just felt like I should share it with you too. 

Didn't realise this had been posted before, mostly it's been people complaining about being unable to finish. I apologise for so rudely ruining your search for salt in GD.

Just now, Iamabearlulz said:

Didn't realise this had been posted before, mostly it's been people complaining about being unable to finish. I apologise for so rudely ruining your search for salt in GD.

Thank you. My sodium intake has been life threateningly low. 

Truly a serious condition, I tell you. Make sure you always consume a balanced diet of quitting game, salt, and circlejerking threads. 

• Like 3

Here is a thought...during the next nightwave,just dont look at it......then you can play how you want and not "worry" about anything......

And those of us that have no issues with it can go about our business as well  😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Yes, the game would be better with a) improved alerts and b) new and more frequent events instead of chorewave..

nightwave makes new players do things they would have never done in the first place. fish, mine, a bunch of other random things. it not only helps them to learn more about the game, lore, mechanics or the background, but also made them enjoy it more as they get rewarded by learning. I don't know if you have noticed/maybe were too busy complaining, but alerts still do happen occasionally, with random rewards. but then again. maybe you were too distracted while DE physically made you perform nightwave 1 and a free bonus, interim, by holding a gun next to your head. 

• Like 2

I haven't touched the game really in a while and it has nothing to do with nightwave. Might be interested when act 2 comes out but the lack of my friends being available to play has more bearing on my interests than what a optional reward track does.

Come on man, people even complained about the Rift Sigil being underwhelming.

What was once Epeen is now trash 😂

3 hours ago, Iamabearlulz said:

I just logged in and looked at this weeks Nightwave challenges. They were in this beautiful "uncompleted" state, and I don't need to worry about it because I'm already done. It was such a nice feeling, not having to worry about finishing the challenges, that I just felt like I should share it with you all.

But...but...where would peeps get their nitain and potatoes and stuffz?!?!!!!?!111 :surprised:

1 час назад, Datam4ss сказал:

Come on man, people even complained about the Rift Sigil being underwhelming.

What was once Epeen is now trash 😂

What people have not complained about? Someone demanded PtP model a couple of times!

• Like 1

4 минуты назад, Kaotyke сказал:

Warframe going from Closed-Beta to Open-Beta.

Yes, I can not think of any reason to be upset about it.

Edit: Wait! "DE it took you 6 years to go into Open Beta! Other devs manage to release 2 games at 6 years!"

Edit 2: Wait, we are still in Closed Beta?

Edit 3: Me ----------------------->Joke 😄

Edited by rand0mname

5 hours ago, Iamabearlulz said:

Did you find what you were looking for here? 

Or did you expect something different? 

4 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

I had quite the opposite feeling

When I logged in Sunday night with a set of ten challenges but was already rank 15, I just knew I was going to be doing them all anyway. Not because I wanted to, but because I had nothing better to do

Bruh. Just...log in, build a Forma, do a couple fissures, see if you fancy doing the day’s Sortie, then log off. Play some Persona or Minecraft or something.

nope. Nightwave is getting better each time, people can play the "forced" card all they want, but Nightwave is here to stay, so rather than moan about it, people should offer feedback on how we can keep making it better. yes, it means working a little harder for Nitain, but the idea is to play the game whenever you can, not worry about getting on at a specific time ofday or night; the Nitain Timegate was always a dumb one.

there's still a little way to go: additional credits per rank would be a good start, but I was impressed by the intermission: one elite challenge almost equals a rank in itself, so the grind was reduced greatly. if they also bring back the wolf stuff in the shop for those who missed it the first time round (not me), I think it would be basically perfect.