Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wouldn't it be nice if we didn't have Nightwave

Althaline

1 hour ago, TARINunit9 said:

You know what, it's clear you're one of those pots who is not going to stop calling the kettle black any time soon (of course it makes sense, they are literally called, in-game, "Nightwave CHALLENGES"). I am shouting at a wall who thinks he's better than me at this point

Have a nice friggin' day. Last word in this debate is yours if you want it

Well if they're called "challenges" in the game, it's not hard to see why "mountains" was a poor choice, is it? And again, it would be a lot better if you just check what we both wrote, instead of projecting by making up stuff about what I have written and attributing reasons for it. 

And my frigging day seems to be going well thus far mostly, hopefully yours is too, Tenno. 👍

On 2019-07-07 at 7:07 AM, BombtailsTheFox said:

You know that you have a week to complete the weekly challenges, right?

Also, i don't understand why the requirement of doing syndicate missions for the challenge is a bad thing.

Because I don't need it. I have a lot of other things to do in the new content. I feel incredibly bored there. Syndicate missions were never fun to do. Even when I started playing Warframe players had suggestions how to make it more different and interesting. DE didn't do anything - they just forced players to do it now.

OK, so it wasn't rised, but it wasn't lowered either... They just did the bare minimum. The same with daily killing 150 mobs in a certain way, or 200 - why? this is not about players spending their time in their game, it is forcing them to play the game a certain way. I asked before if focus could be gained for healing or supporting also, because even before it was a problem that some player got all the kills, because that is how it is the most efficient, they even nerfed Ember because of that, but now, this great daily is against cooperation, it is against playing with others and I guess it is DE answer to my question - if I can play this game as support : NO

Btw this great new wave is the worst I saw in any online games. It is timed event with timed rewards. taking your whole time also with rewards you cannot choose. Also in other games it is optional, here the rewards are almost on the same level like doing new zone.

And they do look like they don't care. But it is their game. If they want to annoy some players, they will just make their own game worse...

Or they are Epicgamed... 

I don't think the fishing team will be there, I have the feeling they will be busy doing syndicate missions over and over just when they thought it is over finally - it is never over for DE. Sorry Steve.

Edited by Morndawn
  • Like 1