[DE]Connor

July 2019 Riven Disposition Updates

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, JCD89 said:

This is absolutely stupid, completely disregarding the context system. Vandal was introduced, of course most people used it last month. "Our system shows Glaxion use spike, that means it is OP, let's nerf it's riven". 

genius.jpg

Meanwhile my Tonkor is hitting casual 150k crits. Admittedly I have a god riven for it, but still, that just serves to highlight another problem with the way rivens are implemented... The multi level deep RNG.

Edited by XaoGarrent

On 2019-07-05 at 6:55 PM, [DE]Connor said:

Vectis: 0.8->0.85

Coloured red as decrease, but the numbers show an increase. Which is it?

I sincerely don't understand what the f you are doing at this point. 

This will get ranty but, well, I'm shook. 

Unbelievable....

After 3000hours and 5years of consistent support for the game I begin to wonder why I even play it. 

Months of drought after PoE2

Years of non-existent endgame or even just sustainable content. 

The only thing veterans can even do in this game is roll or hunt for rivens. 

And you keep nerfing weapons which do not need nerfs. They are supposed to be strong and are relatively hard to access. (vandal & prime/ faction grind) 

You introduce them repeadetly through events and wonder why they spike in popularity. 

Opticor

Tiberon

Glaxion

Tombfinger 

Sure, you told us that rivens will be adjusted every 3 months. 

But as it seems now you can just remove them all together. No point. 

The end of WF for me

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

9 hours ago, Kitsune5603 said:

Can you people stop complaining about riven nerfs when the clear issue is that the weapons were too OP with rivens? Its meant to keep the game balanced, not give OP weapons even more OP builds smh

Since when was the twin gremlins ever OP? The viper? The freakin gorgon?

The riven changes are busted and not made with balance in mind but with popularity.

• Like 1

Welp, thanks for nerfing my favorite rivens, nice to see that the nerfs don't stop.

9 hours ago, Kitsune5603 said:

Can you people stop complaining about riven nerfs when the clear issue is that the weapons were too OP with rivens? Its meant to keep the game balanced, not give OP weapons even more OP builds smh

E1958255BC4619B8F26485580BF7D257804218C1

I guess the Tonkor was really UP then, huh?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, D20 said:

You guys know very well that Riven disposition change every 3 month or so. If you spend tremendous amount of money to get one Riven that might get the nerfbat later on, you can only blame yourself. Next time you spend 1000 plats in that one "god tier" Riven, think twice, because you are very likely not doing a good investment.

1000 plat ? i have seen people paying 10.000 and more for a riven. 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Since when was the twin gremlins ever OP? The viper? The freakin gorgon?

The riven changes are busted and not made with balance in mind but with popularity.

The twin gremlin with a good riven is OP. Same for Gorgon, WTH would use the gorgon without a riven besides killing level 20 enemies?

Edited by bibmobello

Because screw all the kuva you used to roll your rivens, and screw the plat you wasted buying rivens for "good" weapons. No compensation or anything, of course not. 

Hahahaha, here we go again, im glad i no longer have this game. Just take a break fellas, it will help, a lot.

I still love you DE, i'll be back when you have better system for riven & kuva. ❤️

• Woah 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, LSG501 said:

yay (sarcasm)....rubico nerfed again, glad I'm not a sniper fan but it's getting a bit stupid now with the nerfs on snipers, they're supposed to be high power 'single shot' ranged weapons.....

mimimi I'd rather keep my OP weapon

ridiculous how kiddos react to balance chances

"but I grinded so hard" , well maybe grind less hard then?

Edited by supernils
  • Woah 2
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, supernils said:

mimimi I'd rather keep my OP weapon

ridiculous how kiddos react to balance chances

"but I grinded so hard" , well maybe grind less hard then?

The problem is that many  "kiddos" are 30 years old or older...

Edited by bibmobello
  • Applause 1

Just now, bibmobello said:

With wallets, and other games they can give their money to.

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 1

On 2019-07-05 at 5:55 PM, [DE]Connor said:

Hail Tenno!

Our next wave of regular Riven disposition changes has arrived to all platforms, along with Wukong Prime access. A full breakdown of changes can be found below:

Primaries: 

Reveal hidden contents

Boltor: 0.95->1.05
Braton: 1.1->1.2
Cernos: 1.1->1.15
Dread: 1.1->1.2

Glaxion: 1.35->1.25
Gorgon: 1.4->1.3

Hek: 0.85->0.95
Hema: 1.2->1.25

Ignis: 0.6->0.55
Lanka: 0.85->0.8

Nagantaka: 1.05->1.1
Opticor: 1.15->1.05
Paris: 1.2->1.3
Quanta: 1.1->1.25

Rubico: 0.8->0.7
Simulor: 0.85->1
Soma: 0.75->0.85

Stradavar: 1.15->1
Supra: 0.85->0.8

Sybaris: 1->1.05
Tetra: 1.5->1.45
Tiberon: 1.1->0.95

Tigris: 0.5->0.55
Tonkor: 0.95->1.15

Vectis: 0.8->0.85
Veldt: 1.2->1.25

Secondaries:

Reveal hidden contents

Akjagara: 1.25->1.05
Aklex: 0.85->0.8

Brakk: 1.1->1.2
Catchmoon: 0.8->0.6
Cycron: 1.1->1.15
Embolist: 1.45->1.4
Gammacor: 0.8->0.9
Hikou: 0.95->1.05
Lex: 0.7->0.9
Marelok: 0.8->0.9
Pandero: 0.95->1

Pyrana: 0.8->0.7
Rattleguts: 0.9->0.8
Sicarus: 1.15->1.1

Sonicor: 0.8->0.9
Spira: 1->1.1

Tombfinger: 0.85->0.75
Twin Grakatas: 1->1.05
Twin Gremlins: 1.3->1.2
Twin Rogga: 1.2->1.25
Viper: 1.45->1.35
Zylok: 1.15->1.25

When comparing these adjustments with our last set of changes from April, you’ll notice fewer weapons were affected, and changes are generally less drastic. With our internal power rankings in place, and multiple sets of Disposition changes behind us, this trend should continue in the future!

Work is still in progress on the upcoming Melee 3.0 rework, so melee weapon disposition changes will have to wait until those are complete. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Thanks everyone - see you next time!

explain me you keep nerfing aklex rivens, explain to me please, i have a riven with reload speed magazine size and some damage, its the third consecutive patch you nerf it, do you want me to transmute the riven into endo? at least be give me back the kuva i spent or something and 50 rolls are a lot of kuva 

like you #*!% up rivens that people invested in and you dont give anything back

37 minutes ago, rasyie said:

Sure, you told us that rivens will be adjusted every 3 months. 

But as it seems now you can just remove them all together. No point. 

The end of WF for me

Jesus, they told us from the very beginning that rivens are mods that WILL be adjusted at certain intervals. All of you people whining, you were WARNED long before you went and wasted your precious platinum/kuva on a riven that might eventually get nerfed.

Suddenly the game (that is PvE mind you) that was already great before they even introduced rivens is now so bad when they touch your precious meta weapons dispositions?

Oh, well. I'm just happy to see DE keep up with readjusting the rivens every 3 months.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Judqment8 said:

Jesus, they told us from the very beginning that rivens are mods that WILL be adjusted at certain intervals. All of you people whining, you were WARNED long before you went and wasted your precious platinum/kuva on a riven that might eventually get nerfed.

Suddenly the game (that is PvE mind you) that was already great before they even introduced rivens is now so bad when they touch your precious meta weapons dispositions?

Oh, well. I'm just happy to see DE keep up with readjusting the rivens every 3 months.

Most of them are just trolls with 0 posts on the forum or people with mental problems.

Edited by bibmobello

1 minute ago, XaoGarrent said:

With wallets, and other games they can give their money to.

are you actually saying DE should listen to a crying minority of players because "ima paying customer hurr durr"? 😂 Because I'm sure the majority understands the concept of balance patches.

And it's not even like these weapons are nerfed to the ground or anything. If you're that sensible about game balance you should maybe rethink your relationship to the game.

5 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

kinda sad, huh?

Just now, supernils said:

are you actually saying DE should listen to a crying minority of players

It's not wise to throw stones in a glass house.

Just now, supernils said:

kinda sad, huh?

Obviously it's not because they are 30 years old(i am oooolder) but because they react in this way...

1 minute ago, supernils said:

And it's not even like these weapons are nerfed to the ground or anything. If you're that sensible about game balance you should maybe rethink your relationship to the game.

This. I mean sure my Supra got a hit, but it's still far from useless and the riven is STILL better than any other mod for that slot. And on top of that some other weapons like Braton and Sybaris got a buff so overall my rivens got a buff.

Heck, my Akstiletto has been 0.5 disposition since the rivens were added and I still have riven for it for that sweet punch through, multishot and crit chance combo.

I have a godlike Ninkondi riven and you know that I'm gonna do when it;s disposition gets lowered due to it's usage? Nothing, I know it is going to get him in the next round of disposition changes and accept it without even saying a word. See how easy that is to do all you Babies who feel entitled to keep all your rivens the same as when you got them knowing full well they will change but still get mad anyway. Maybe try going to Babies R US for a Baba, Diapey, and pacifier among other things for when the next change happens so we don't have to witness your Doo doo and salty tears in word form over a simple change XD #TennoBeTrippin

• Woah 1