Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

July 2019 Riven Disposition Updates

[DE]Connor

1 minute ago, CephalonLewd said:

NO FULMIN NERFS wtf ARE YOU HIGH.

thatS#&$ is stronger than both the Plazmor and catchmoon yet those get 0.6 and fulmin stays at 1.0 wtf are you doing

High person spotted...

4 minutes ago, CephalonLewd said:

NO FULMIN NERFS wtf ARE YOU HIGH.

thatS#&$ is stronger than both the Plazmor and catchmoon yet those get 0.6 and fulmin stays at 1.0 wtf are you doing

I have to agree with Dadam4ss... catchmoon is the one of if not the single highest damage output weapon in the game at the moment.. What are you talking about.

3 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

I have to agree with Dadam4ss... catchmoon is the one of if not the single highest damage output weapon in the game at the moment.. What are you talking about.

The fulmin is basically a catchmoon with access to hunter munitions, I did say in my other reply that I was expecting catchmoon nerfs (and fulmin nexts) ALSO it isn’t the highest dmg output weapons in the game its a few places behind other weapons with higher dispo even when comparing without rivens.

then if u consider melee weapons it’s not the best dps by a long shot

1 hour ago, RSDR said:

I got my first dispo nerf after 4 months of playing (April 2019) when I was already way past any regular content and grinded kuva and rivens pretty hard, it killed a big part of interest for me and my playtime, but I still had something going. Now 3 more months of mostly occasional playing I literally have no content, no challenge, and no incentive to grind for rivens. It's a really bad system that at least was offering some goals to accomplish, but with how devs are just S#&$ting other player's efforts to reach those almost non-existent goals it's just not justifiable to keep it silent. I personally don't care about rivens anymore and don't need them to do 2 hour solo arbitration, but how it's handled is a big #*!% YOU to the players. The whole riven system is broken in the first place and the way dispos are changed only makes it worse. Just get rid of rivens at all if you can't build and maintain a healthy ecosystem.

I agree.  I've only been around for about 6 months and, admittedly, I was able to put a lot more daily time into the game than the casual guy and so I went through the star chart quickly and arrived at the same point you did in grinding kuva, etc.  Like you, I see it as if there is no incentive to do that part of this game without it being ripped away arbitralily, then there's nothing here.

I think a lot of us playing the game want to believe in the concept and potential of this game so much that we manufacture things to keep us coming back often (and grinding and grinding and grinding), but it's kind of silly.  My last few weeks in game have been mostly kuva farming and trying to get a particular pair of rivens to a very nice position.  I have supported the game by spending real money on resource boosters and rolled something like 95 rolls on these rivens in the last week or so and logged in today and found one of those rivens were "balanced".  No compensation for that effort and more importantly no confidence that anything I work on in the game is protected.  

My first thought was "I knew this was a possibility" and didn't want to gripe but then I went and looked for something to do and there was like " well, don't need arbitration....don't need kuva cause there's no point".  Finally decided on a fissure mission because of the void trader being here (another instance I spent real money to support the game), I made it through 4 rounds and then the leader left, host migration ensued, and I lost everything I just spent 30 on.  Kind of put the entire thing in a nutshell.  At this point, I'm better off doing replays of old games that I truly enjoyed and knowing there is consistency and stability and letting this game go.  I love the concept and potential but potential is just a funny word that means "ain't done nothing yet".  This game isn't at the point to be as great as DE thinks it has arrived to be or that we players want it to be.  

6 minutes ago, CephalonLewd said:

I’m mainly annoyed that catchmoon got nerfed even tho I was expecting it, but for it to go to 0.6 without something as op as the fulmin staying at 1.0 blows my mind. I’m constantly double checking hopin that I’m blind and did t see it

My 142% crit chance is now 127%. I feel I am more entitled to complain 😛

Just now, CephalonLewd said:

Same I have 2 crit rivens for catchmoon, one of which took me to 162%

Still, doesn't justify a Fulmin Riven Nerf.

2 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

Still, doesn't justify a Fulmin Riven Nerf.

No, but the fact that the fulmin is a similar class of weapon and that it can deal with more powerful enemies than a catchmoon does

(they literally suffered from the same projectile bugs that no other weapon had - similar class of weapon)

5 hours ago, Awakened_St8 said:

Aren't Riven dispositions based on how much the weapons are used by the community?  If so, i don't understand why people don't get how the most used (meta) stuff gets a nerf, based on such a system.  Am I understanding the riven system correctly, in this regard?  

Back in March, for the last round of disposition changes, they announced that usage would no longer be the sole, primary determinant of adjustments , and would also refer to their own balance ratings.  My guess is that mastery requirement, the existence of an advanced variant, and recency of introduction all play a part as well.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1063503-riven-changes-part-2/

vor 10 Stunden schrieb D20:

You guys know very well that Riven disposition change every 3 month or so. If you spend tremendous amount of money to get one Riven that might get the nerfbat later on, you can only blame yourself. Next time you spend 1000 plats in that one "god tier" Riven, think twice, because you are very likely not doing a good investment.

Oh no, we aren't allowed to speak out our opinion? 

For real, you clearly did not read ANY of the comments some people posted here. I don't agree with everyone in here who dislikes these changes, but my god, do you want to tell me that these changes are perfect? Don't be ridiculous

Archived