Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

July 2019 Riven Disposition Updates

[DE]Connor

To me it seems that they really need to review on what base they apply these changes, weapon popularity should only be the last thing to take into account.

Both snipers with prime versions get nerfed once again along with lanka... wait, vectis get a nerf or not?
Is red yet the number's higher.

On 2019-07-05 at 11:55 AM, [DE]Connor said:

Hail Tenno!

Our next wave of regular Riven disposition changes has arrived to all platforms, along with Wukong Prime access. A full breakdown of changes can be found below:

Primaries: 

Reveal hidden contents

Boltor: 0.95->1.05
Braton: 1.1->1.2
Cernos: 1.1->1.15
Dread: 1.1->1.2

Glaxion: 1.35->1.25
Gorgon: 1.4->1.3

Hek: 0.85->0.95
Hema: 1.2->1.25

Ignis: 0.6->0.55
Lanka: 0.85->0.8

Nagantaka: 1.05->1.1
Opticor: 1.15->1.05
Paris: 1.2->1.3
Quanta: 1.1->1.25

Rubico: 0.8->0.7
Simulor: 0.85->1
Soma: 0.75->0.85

Stradavar: 1.15->1
Supra: 0.85->0.8

Sybaris: 1->1.05
Tetra: 1.5->1.45
Tiberon: 1.1->0.95

Tigris: 0.5->0.55
Tonkor: 0.95->1.15

Vectis: 0.8->0.85
Veldt: 1.2->1.25

Secondaries:

Hide contents

Akjagara: 1.25->1.05
Aklex: 0.85->0.8

Brakk: 1.1->1.2
Catchmoon: 0.8->0.6
Cycron: 1.1->1.15
Embolist: 1.45->1.4
Gammacor: 0.8->0.9
Hikou: 0.95->1.05
Lex: 0.7->0.9
Marelok: 0.8->0.9
Pandero: 0.95->1

Pyrana: 0.8->0.7
Rattleguts: 0.9->0.8
Sicarus: 1.15->1.1

Sonicor: 0.8->0.9
Spira: 1->1.1

Tombfinger: 0.85->0.75
Twin Grakatas: 1->1.05
Twin Gremlins: 1.3->1.2
Twin Rogga: 1.2->1.25
Viper: 1.45->1.35
Zylok: 1.15->1.25

When comparing these adjustments with our last set of changes from April, you’ll notice fewer weapons were affected, and changes are generally less drastic. With our internal power rankings in place, and multiple sets of Disposition changes behind us, this trend should continue in the future!

Work is still in progress on the upcoming Melee 3.0 rework, so melee weapon disposition changes will have to wait until those are complete. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Thanks everyone - see you next time!

Thanks for nerfing the lanka again and not even thinking about why the lanka is used. Why don't you just nerf chroma instead and rip the bandaid off instead of babying the no skills?

4 minutes ago, Kitsune5603 said:

Can you people stop complaining about riven nerfs when the clear issue is that the weapons were too OP with rivens? Its meant to keep the game balanced, not give OP weapons even more OP builds smh

+60% elementals and around +90 crit on a rubico riven is not alot . these rivens are getting butchered .

You should have announced that at Tennocon and received a nice hail of tomatoes :tongue:

Seriously, why not turn the game in to rock, paper, scissors? 😄 or Sticks & Stones, then all can play Mesa 😉

So, basically some weapons have rivens that are literally going to be worse than a normal mod in the future. Why bother spending thousands of kuva and forma a weapon 7 times, just to see it get nerfed everytime the disposition changes when nobody even uses that weapon anymore, i really want to find the hidden side of the community that only uses Supra and Aklex, it must be a huge amount of players saying that these weapons are OP with rivens to nerf them. Sorry for the rant, just wanted to get the pain that is to use Aklex these days out of my chest.

En 5/7/2019 a las 10:55, [DE]Connor dijo:

Hail Tenno!

Our next wave of regular Riven disposition changes has arrived to all platforms, along with Wukong Prime access. A full breakdown of changes can be found below:

Primaries: 

Ocultar contenido

Lanka: 0.85->0.8
Rubico: 0.8->0.7
Stradavar: 1.15->1

Secondaries:

Ocultar contenido

Pyrana: 0.8->0.7

S#it, here we go again...

An unpopular advice... do it when you have a better system for farming Kuva.

2 minutes ago, MR9BCI said:

Rest in peace old friends. 

As a protest to the system, I am going to run my weapons rivenless from now on.

#rivens_are_dead

I don't think something that was dead on arrival can die again, to be honest.

13 minutes ago, Kitsune5603 said:

Can you people stop complaining about riven nerfs when the clear issue is that the weapons were too OP with rivens? Its meant to keep the game balanced, not give OP weapons even more OP builds smh

Most of these weapons nerfed aren't even OP, that would be high damage and multitarget which these nerfs aren't.
A single target weapon can be ridiculously powerful, but it's still a single target weapon.
Quite some of these weapons got nerfed the former time as well.
Akjagara for example is getting heavily nerfed, sure I had 400% extra damage when it was still max dispo which was awesome,
but there were still many other weapons that outdamage it because of aoe.
You could argue it fires ridiculously fast, but this was balanced by the small clip and the reload.
I don't mind that they rebalance dispos but nerfing the same weapons over and over again is very unfair.
They promised not to nerf by more than one blip, but this is basically the same thing, just stretched over more time.

It's also pointless to nerf rivens to the ground til they're basically useless and a waste of plat and capacity

Archived