July 2019 Riven Disposition Updates

Catchmoon: 0.8->0.6

Down to 0.5 Dispo next time, calling it. RiP

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 16

13 minutes ago, Kitsune5603 said:

Can you people stop complaining about riven nerfs when the clear issue is that the weapons were too OP with rivens? Its meant to keep the game balanced, not give OP weapons even more OP builds smh

Normally in any other game I would mostly agree with this. But fyi, DE balances around popularity and usage not dps.

• Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 21

Seams like theres a lot of people that do not understand, riven changes are made upon weapon popularity and weapon strength, take Rubico for example that, even without a riven, outperforms all snipers in the game even when they have rivens and so the riven mods changes upon that. Same goes for the clear meta weapons such as catchmoon, that also outperforms pretty much all secondaries on avarage, and the populuar weapons like pyrana prime. Just wait for melee 3.0, they will be balancing melee rivens then aswell.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

ayyyyyyyyyyyy soma buff. literally only reason i bought a soma riven last time.

18 minutes ago, --RV--Silverdk said:

Thank you for no notice ingame abou the riven changes

Well riven changes would be announced to go live with each new Prime Access as of the previous one.

And that date has been known for quite a while now as its roughly every 3 months.

• Upvote 1

Why are you still lowering the disposition of Rivens for non-Kitgun secondaries? They need all the help they can to remain relevant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 21

Posted (edited)

not significantly problematic for me but not sure there was need for nerfing the following:

Aklex ,

Embolist.

Also Akjagara has been nerfed by .2 ? i thought you had said there will not be a significant change. 1.25 to 1.05 is pretty significant. its double of any other drop , the weapon is not even that popular or powerful (or is it? guess i dont play 24/7 people must be playing it all the time exactly when i am not in game).

Edited by 0_The_F00l
typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 11

9 minutes ago, -----.__.G.O.D.__.----- said:

And the winner of the nerfing competition goes to Sicarus. 
1.45 -> 1.1

damn... I missed that, won't be rerolling my riven anytime soon then, again another weapon I hardly ever see being used, so I'd love to see why that gets such a huge nerf.

• Upvote 4

So you adjust rivens based on how often its used... Why is it when baro brings ignis everyone and their dogs hop into hydron does that data play into your "adjustments" because its SUPER faulty on paper as is personally

• Applause 2
  • Upvote 6

The only decent sniper for eidololon now is the vulkar. I can sell one +crit,+heat, -reload speed for 50.000 plat😋 , i don't need it.

• Applause 1

1 minute ago, Ziser said:

Seams like theres a lot of people that do not understand, riven changes are made upon weapon popularity and weapon strength, take Rubico for example that, even without a riven, outperforms all snipers in the game even when they have rivens and so the riven mods changes upon that. Same goes for the clear meta weapons such as catchmoon, that also outperforms pretty much all secondaries on avarage, and the populuar weapons like pyrana prime. Just wait for melee 3.0, they will be balancing melee rivens then aswell.

It wouldn't be an issue if people didn't have to spend tens of hours of kuva grind to roll a decent riven. It's borderline retarded to just go "the guns were too strong, so now your playtime is wasted in mass".

• Haha 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 12

stop nerfing my S#&$, you A******s =/

thats about as clear as i know how to be. are such large adjustments ENTIRELY necessary?

furthermore there should be a floor value. ignis at .55 now? whos dumb idea was that? literally not even worth using a riven.

• Haha 5
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 20

Sigh. Literal #*!%ing sigh. That's great. Thanks for more Riven nerfs for absolutely no god damned reason. Seriously?! If Warframe was PvP, okay, sure, balancing I guess but Warframe is 99% PvE so there is no literal reason for Rivens to be nerfed. 

Why does DE want to screw over the player base like this? What reason is there to screw over players like this? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 15

Its stupid to nerf rivens a little bit every single time. Just nerf them to the ground so we dont have to see our favorite rivens just die slowly.

• Haha 3
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 4

On 2019-07-05 at 10:55 AM, [DE]Connor said:
Spoiler

Cernos: 1.1->1.15
Dread: 1.1->1.2

Nagantaka: 1.05->1.1
Paris: 1.2->1.3

You buffed the traditional bow rivens a second time DE since the April 2019 dispo changes. I think that's starting to speak words that bows are falling into a state of irrelevancy if their rivens desperately need to get buffed a 2nd time and the general playerbase is no longer making use of bows. There's a core issue where bows just aren't keeping up as a worthwhile choice to bring into fast-paced missions which is becoming the norm of today. It's only worthwhile to bring out bows for posing in fashionframe capturas, not for actual combat usage in a mission. They're an entire class of weapons no longer being taken seriously, sad really. I hope you address the root of the problem with traditional bows some time in the future. For obvious, the automatic bows and the ones that explode don't need help since they're relevant. Traditional bows on the other hand? They need all the help they can get.

(although I wasn't expecting Nagantaka to get buffed again, given it has an automatic secondary function).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1