Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Three annoying bugs with Sigma & Octantis' throw.

ESPI

Bug #1: The S&O shield homes in on the AI closest to your Warframe, instead of the AI closest to your crosshair.

When I jump and toss the shield while aiming at an enemy with the crosshair, the shield will often veer away from the crosshair because its homing in on another AI that is closer to my Warframe (even if they're completely off-screen).

How to reproduce:

1- Hop in the Simulacrum.

2- Equip Sigma & Octantis

3- Spawn two enemies (AI paused).

4- Move close to enemy A, toss the shield at enemy B. Notice the shield homing in to enemy A.

Bug #2: The S&O shield can home in on friendlies when thrown.

When I run with a Kavat or Kubrow, a frame that has mind-control effects (Nyx, Revenant) or a frame that can spawn AIs (Wukong, Octavia), I notice that the shield will sometimes home in on those friendly AIs instead of homing in on an actual enemy. This is made worst by Bug #1 because friendly AIs tend to stay near you.

How to reproduce:

2- Equip Sigma & Octantis

3- Equip a Kavat or Kubrow companion.

4- Spawn an enemy.

5- While your Kavat/Kubrow is near your warframe, toss the shield at the enemy. Notice the shield homing in on the friendly companion.

Bug #3: The S&O shield will sometimes damage your Warframe when thrown downward.

Tossing the shield at a downward angle will sometimes incorrectly inflict self-damage (even applying statuses).

How to reproduce:

2- Equip Sigma & Octantis.

3- Aim the camera about halfway between looking at the horizon and straight down (-45 degrees pitch).

4- Jump and throw the shield while mid-air. Repeat this step slightly changing the camera angle until self-damage occurs.