Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leave Squad Option And Solo Open Double Doors.

(PSN)chris1pat8twins

Currently in a mission while typing this cause the squad refuse to open the door and I’ve been pressing the button for over but they refuse to help open. 

Maybe even add a leave squad function for EVERY mission. This wasn’t just any mission. It is a fissure. Meaning some people like to have more options to choose from when it comes to relics. And like to farm quickly. Not spend 10 minutes in a meso exterminate. 

Just now finally opened the door and now waiting at the extraction and they ran close to the extraction then ran back. Clearly they must be trolls. 

Either way DE needs to make double doors either gone or can be opened after repeatedly pressing the button like 20-30. I’ve pressed it like over 100. And add a leave squad function instead of forcing players to abort the mission. 

• Like 1

Double doors are there to ensure that no player is left too much behind the others and that no one from a group that wants to rush moves too far ahead. Rescue missions are a typical case of this where double doors are always placed just before the area of the objective, clearly indicating that the rescue should (in theory at least) be done with more than one players present. I don't think it's a bad game mechanic and it rarely causes trouble for me. Sometimes people lag behind but it's not because they troll, it's mostly because they are slower in general, or don't know the map very well and get lost.

As for the "leave squad" option I don't really see a reason for it in short-type missions like capture, exterminate, rescue, sabotage etc. Endless missions have their own rules about individual extraction so players are covered there. Leaving squad makes much more sense in open-world areas.

Edited by rastaban75
  • Like 1

Sounds more like a you problem. The last thing I want in a mission is someone trying to rush me in a Game made to have fun. Missions are not a 100m dash. I’ve been playing since PS4 launch and I have seen it time and time again players want to rush ahead and get burned out. Often the main complaint from mission rushers is the double lock doors and “people taking too long” 

I’ve trolled a rushing player a time or two just to prove a point. This is a coop game and try-hards don’t last long when they think everyone else is the problem.