Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2019 Void Key Necklace

DeathMavrik

Question

11 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, DeathMavrik said:

Hey if anyone can help me, I won't be able to attend tenno-con but i was hoping that someone could help me get that void key necklace advertised as tenno-con floor merch exclusive. I would be happy to pay for the expenses!

just wait after tennocon and you will be able to buy it online

7 minutes ago, Jivy said:

just wait after tennocon and you will be able to buy it online

No, it is listed as exclusive to the showfloor:

Along with the items above, TennoCon 2019 attendees will also have the opportunity to pick up some exclusive show floor merch on July 6, including Void Key Necklaces, Skateboards with custom K-Drive deck art and more! Purchases can be made with Canadian cash, credit, debit, or Apple Pay on the convention floor

2 minutes ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

As Jivy said you can buy it on the merch store on the official warframe merch shop says on twitter which says:

Can't make it to #TennoCon? For the first time ever, TennoCon merch will hit the official online store at the end of the day! https://bit.ly/30iZIrM

it specifically states previous gear, the void necklace is exclusive to the floor can't get it online

1 hour ago, DeathMavrik said:

Hey if anyone can help me, I won't be able to attend tenno-con but i was hoping that someone could help me get that void key necklace advertised as tenno-con floor merch exclusive. I would be happy to pay for the expenses!

I'll love it as well, but you are asking for someone to trust a random person they have no clue over the forms for you then to TRUST them, in order to get a void key looking neckless, Keep in mind, there is no details on what its made out of, for all you kown, it can be cheep plastic or a very bad metal.

Edited by Circle_of_Psi

1 minute ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

I'll love it as well, but you are asking for someone to trust a random person they have no clue over the forms for you then to TRUST them, in order to get a void key looking neckless, Keep in mind, there is no details on what its made out of, for all you kown, it can be cheep plastic or a very bad metal.

....but my meme key

1 hour ago, DeathMavrik said:

....but my meme key

Not worth the risk, besides you can buy much better and cheeper ones, if you kown where to look, not dissing on DE here, but gaming compneys always overcharge for exclusive stuff, when you can get a clearly more cared for and well-designed item for 20-30 a buck. I mean, just like at FALLOUT 76 thing.

Save your money pal, until someone puts it on Ebay for a fair and (non scamming price, like most Ebayers) or find one yourself for cheep, besides a 30 buck item is alot better, cuz if you break ito r lose you, you won't lose about 1000 bucks with a simple mistake.