Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt delux

Cicasajt

so. 

the quality of delux skins have drasticly increased lately and some frames are getting 2nd delux skins.

where is the volt delux?

the current one comes from the worse quality and is barely representing the electric theme the frame has. it is also an uninteresting looking skin because both arms and 1 leg are covered with smooth texture and one colour. 

we need a skin that looks good, represents the theme of the frame too

Nobody seems to understand that these deluxe skins are basically passion projects for different people. They are not made to tick boxes on a list. Volt does have a deluxe skin and I for one love it, way more than the prime and quite a bit more than the default. I understand that you don't like it, but none of these skins are made to appeal to everyone, neither are the default designs to that extent.

• Like 1

While I'd totally be on board with a wild, extravagant Volt skin getting added to the game,
I very much like Proto, both visually and the idea behind it.

Some more "simple" skins are nice every once in a while
(if you can even call it that though, what with all those energy effects),
I'd actually like to see, for example, a more "practical" (maybe military-ish) Mirage skin,
not everyhing needs to be as dramatic / fabulous as e.g. Broberon or OnePunchFrame Deluxe.

21 hours ago, Drakenreiter said:

Nobody seems to understand that these deluxe skins are basically passion projects for different people. They are not made to tick boxes on a list. Volt does have a deluxe skin and I for one love it, way more than the prime and quite a bit more than the default. I understand that you don't like it, but none of these skins are made to appeal to everyone, neither are the default designs to that extent.

well passion projects but they are asked to do it. so not that much passion. also they are not made to tick boxes on a list so volt having one is not a problem either. its not meant to appeal to everyone but maybe most people? volt doesnt even have a prime skin. let him have something good