The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Skana Negative Feedback

Montiblanc

for a sword that costs 50k, it has terrible reach very low speed, and as low damge as the default sword (25)

they look like small twin lightweight blades right? why not upgrade their fire rate to 3 & half its charge speed?

Edited by Montiblanc

for a sword that costs 50k, it has terrible reach very low speed, and as low damge as the default sword (25)

they look like twin lightweight blades right? why not upgrade their fire rate & charge speed by 3x?

The advantage to the Dual Skana is that it hits more than one target.. so you could end up doing 100+ damage per swing (if your hitting more than one target)

As opposed to the default, witch has a slightly higher base damage, but will only hit one target... the dual skana are most effective against the infested as they have very few ranged units, and tend to clump up on you...

I will do my best to improve the stats for Melee weapons, this stuff needs to be communicated better!

Indeed.

Could you give us forum lookers a quick, clear and explanitory breakdown on what each melee weapon brings to the table please?

My muddy understanding is that....

Skanna is just a basic weapon that I cant tell if its supposed to be the mid road, become obsolete or if it has something to it worth noting.

Dual skanna hit multiple targets. I've noticed that in game and its very helpful.

Furax have shorter range yet hit a little harder. They also seem to make a bigger shockwave on the jump attack

Bo Staff says it knocks people up into the air but I dont know how thats supposed to happen. It also seemed like it was so long it should have extra range but I didnt notice any.

I've used the Skana, the Bo, the Dark Dagger, the Dual Skanas and the Chronus so far.

I found the dual skanas to be a little bit underwealming at the start but I've got it at level 20ish now and Its ridiculously strong, just takes a few levels to get there. My mates using the Furax (the fists) which appear to have a bigger shockwave (which Ronyn said).

Also The Furax and Dual Skanas make you look like a boss.

Stats are showing this is the most popular Melee weapon right now. I think that is because it has a pentrating aspect (you can damage up to 3 enemies per swing, most weapons are 1).

Take the rule of cool and the distorted perception of fashion victims into account, there. People will stick to inferior solutions out of personal predisposition. ;)

Comparing Cronus and Dual Skanas side-by-side, I see the Cronus allowing me to walk through enemies with a single slash, whereas the Dual Skanas kinda peel them in chunks after a lot of prodding. I'll keep on leveling the Duals, but even with an active Affinity booster, they level hella slow. No comparison to the Cronus. The multi-hit ability is lost on many situations (single target applications) and uisually only helps against Infested. So far, I have been quite underwhelmed, too.