The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

I've been watching for about 50 minutes so far, just logged into the game, no Nekros Prime.

I got the Lotus Step thing before the TennoCon thing fine enough though.

EDIT - Watched the whole stream, game updating now.
If I still don't have a 2nd Nekros Prime, I won't be surprised.

Edited by General_Durandal

So been watching the stream since approx 3:30pm MST and I was never sent either me Ephemera or Nekros Prime.

Just logged into the game to check and...nothing. I really hate how this is a thing they have a record for. Promising free rewards but failing to deliver.

Anyone else been shafted by these rewards so far?

Same here, checked my accounts got linked yesterday.

Watched the whole cosplay contest and the TennoLive from start until now (just closed the stream) and no reward. I've been watching it from 2 web browsers (Firefox during the contest and Steam browser during TennoLive) and nothing.

I wonder what happened.

Just now, Vitoga said:

I've watched the twitch stream for over an hour now, still nothing.

I'll check back in the morning, need to sleep at some point...

The same here, I have been watching since about 2:30pm est and nothing. I have to get back up to my wife. She has been sleeping this whole time because she is sooooooooooooooo tired from this damn cancer. So even thou she was sleeping, I hope I wasn't away from her this whole time for nothing. I should have gotten both drops.

Well I got to go, I hope you all have a great rest of the day and an even better time tomorrow.

Well I am submitting a support ticket at this point, but considering that this happened last year as well for me and Support just shrugged and told me "too bad", I can't put my faith or trust in them. Pretty sickening that a company that gets a lot of praise also get's away with giving false promises.

Same problem with me as well, i think DE is lacking confidence or very insecure about their game to incentive twitch views with rewards. This needs to stop, also DE is not very well known for their customer support, but i do hope that it improved by now.

Edited by Dr_Wonderful
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr_Wonderful said:

Same problem with me as well, i think DE is lacking confidence or very insecure about their game to incentive twitch views with rewards. This need to stop, also DE is not very well known for their customer support, but i do hope that it improved by now.

The fact that other people are having issues with their customer support shows how frustrating it is for their player base. For a company they get's so much praise from Content Creators, this is just gross. Yikes.

1 minute ago, (PS4)BurningFinger93 said:

Watched three or more hours no ephemera and my account is linked to my twitch and stayed active in the stream chat 

I've had my linked for months.