Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

7 hours ago, (PS4)Yes-Man-Kablaam said:

they said they're delaying it by possibly several hours to protect their servers since there's a lot of people watching and likely trying to avoid what happened last tennocon.

Le Gasp, Tis you!

Still waiting for mine. I figure they'll get it soon or I'll just ask support for it.
On the other hand, my Partner got the Ephemera and Nekros, so.. Ya know.. Both in the same house, but she's the one DE loves...

at the end of the day the site got hammered with requests and ontop of that.. even when the site recovered. the login servers where still unable to handle requests. 

so how are people supposed to login to redeem the codes besides logging into the game. which many where unable to do so hence the simplicity of the promo code on the website.

2 hours ago, (XB1)jellel said:

I received my Ephemera from tennocon live stream(on mixer)but DIDN'T get my nekros prime.

Is anyone else getting this problem? Is it supposed to come later?

You have to relax and wait. There were 400k viewers. That’s A LOT of participants so it’s gonna take a while for you to get your nekros. The same thing happened with ash prime last year. DE can’t get to everyone right away. According to Rebecca, you should have it within 7 days so be patient, Tenno. 

Not yet get anything, although DE said it takes time to deliver the ephemera I'd rather believe it's just the good old stream drop mechanics went retarded again

'bout time talking to support desk again I guess 

Edited by Marvelous_A

So, I started watching about 5 minutes before the start of the stream (big yellow countdown), and JUST got my accounts (Twitch and Warframe) connected during that time. I was able to watch till about the point there were 2 guys on stage (this was after the VA for the Nightwave character got up on stage), and then... the power went out, and only got restored about 2 hours ago. As I understand it, only those that caught the end of the stream will get Nekros, but I figured I'd go ahead and ask, in hopes I still have a chance

i had  the same reaction "were is my bone daddy prime?' then had that ohhh right now i remember. had totally had forgotten due to what was shown on the stream. Rebecca said it take at least 7 days to get our free nekros prime . 

Edited by killerKronos23
Got my Nekros Prime this morning

considering it hasn't even been a day yet this seems grossly premature speculation. DE said on the stream that it would likely take a week to get them sent out to everyone. So basically if 2 weeks and nothing send a support ticket then I guess.