Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

2 hours ago, RyuKaiser said:

So, I started watching about 5 minutes before the start of the stream (big yellow countdown), and JUST got my accounts (Twitch and Warframe) connected during that time. I was able to watch till about the point there were 2 guys on stage (this was after the VA for the Nightwave character got up on stage), and then... the power went out, and only got restored about 2 hours ago. As I understand it, only those that caught the end of the stream will get Nekros, but I figured I'd go ahead and ask, in hopes I still have a chance

they say that will take a while for them to give all the nekros.

If you watched the stream, you would know why you didn't get it immediately after the stream. Rebecca explained it during TennoLive.

The script they use to issue Twitch rewards takes time to issue rewards. The more people that tune in, the longer it takes to get all rewards issued. Considering how many tuned in, you may be waiting up to a week before the twitch rewards are deposited in your account.

The site didn't just go down, we were also told we had 24 hours. I'll be upset if they take the easy road again and solve it with something like a simple devstream drop since this is the first time I've made it to the tennocon streams and sat through the whole thing, and I never manage to catch devstreams. AND I still haven't gotten my Nekros Prime, and I've been waiting on that slot to pull Wisp out of the foundry. I'll wait out the week but I don't hold much hope after the Ash Prime fiasco.
I'll try to refrain from full-on ranting pending receipt of Nekros Prime and Simaris reward solutions.

Got my Ephemera during Tenno Live. But with 200-300k people watching the stream and the DE Site being completely congested I probably just takes time. Downloading the Patch now after a good night's sleep and check for my Nekros Prime 😛

same, watched all day actually, got the first drop but no Nekros...maybe it's still coming, maybe not, but what they showed today got me back into the game all the same 🙂 I've been too busy to play for a few months now 😞

Update - Just got my Nekros Prime after logging in earlier this evening - about 24hrs later. So I guess, hang in there he’s coming 🙂 

Edited by BRT_LovesSushi

I play Warframe on PS4, my Alias is NeonStarRay and my twitch account is startigerhalcyon. My accounts are linked, and although I watched through the whole tennocon stream, beginning to end. I never got the drop for Nekros Prime, I did get the lotus ephimera, but never Nekros. Is this issue normal? Or is it something serious that should be addressed? If it isn't serious, then when can I hope to get the drop for Nekros?

If at all?

Edited by (PS4)NeonStarRay
  • Like 1

Watch for about 4-5 hours strait, don't need need Necros (Allready have), but can i get my Ephemera plz?...

For future can we stop doing twich drops on tennocon? Just give ppl simple codes like you did in Simaris segment.

Twitch drops  doest work well then alot of ppl watching.

Edited by (PS4)Mayar_Link

12 hours ago, Deger27 said:

Been Watching since the start and no Ephemera yet. Anyone else having this issue?

All Linked up. I've gotten rewards from Twitch before.

If you watched before the main event you probably got it within a half hour, but if you tuned in for the 1 hour dev stream it'll be a while. Hopefully you got it by now. I got the ephemera early on but the nekros will take quite a bit longer to distribute. Don't want a repeat of Ash Prime😂