Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

Same here, watched the whole stream (lost connection at the cosplay but rejoined) then I was on tje whole time for tenno live, and I recieved the emphera but not nekros

"HelBoiYT" = IGN

"HelBoiYT" = Twitch

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, (PS4)NeonStarRay said:

I watched through the whole tennocon stream

4 minutes ago, Felix626Stix said:

Watched the whole thing!

3 minutes ago, MrRulle said:

watched atleast 1 hour

You cannot watch streams on mute...then of course you don't get drops. 

If you did had your volume turned on...then I dunno what's with you guys...Rebecca clearly said it can take up to 7 days for 400 thousand nekros to be delivered

• Like 3

Zitat

Please note that there might be a delay of up to several hours in the distribution of these Drops!

At the beginning of the dev stream they also said it might take 7 days to get the drops

Edited by _Fulmi_

I missed the 2nd Twitch drop (the important one:Nekros prime) here the stream started at 1am and I couldn't watch it cause I am working in weekends. I was wandering if there was another chance to get it?

5 minutes ago, N3koGuy said:

here the stream started at 1am and I couldn't watch it cause I am working in weekends

If you couldn't watch, why do you feel like you should get it? You didn't watch, so you don't get it. Simple.

4 minutes ago, krc473 said:

If you couldn't watch, why do you feel like you should get it? You didn't watch, so you don't get it. Simple.

I didn't demand a Nekros prime. I was wandering if there will be another chance in the future. 

Afaik the Ephemera only dropped during the panels before the main stream, and at least I got that one immediately. Nekros is from the main stream, and as said it may take about a week for the script to go through all the linked accounts. 

Watched for about an hour prior to the first deadline, got the ephemera. No Nekros as of yet though, but I watched well beyond what was required. I think they said it may take some time to deliver that frame though so I will be patient. Hopefully it will be sent out to those who met the requirements.

10 hours ago, Ryme said:

I managed to log into my account page to double check the twitch link. I noticed it says: "Twitch Sync: Could not find, check back later or try and refresh your info . Click here to unlink"

My guess is that people not getting the drops is due to an error between the DE servers and Twitch, so our progress is not being counted. By the fact that there is an "unlink" option, that should mean I am linked. I clicked the "refresh your info" link and it returned an error of not being able to refresh Twitch.

I don't know how/where progress is tracked or logged on the backend, so I don't know if we will get it after that sync gets re-established, or we're just screwed and DE will have to give it out to everyone.

Same message I got I unlinked and relinked after whole tennocon event watched a whole good 5 hours of it on ps4 and mobile twitch app. They should give it to people who bought tennocon digital ticket and those who linked their twitch account or have linked it since tennocon ended for 7 days after the start of tennocon. Which imo I think is fair.

I watched the full Tennolive reveal and its been a day and still havent gotten Nekros Prime. Is there some kind of dateline to when everyone gets Nekros Prime or did I do something wrong (btw I watched it on my phone and my pc, just to be sure. And yes I did get the Lotus Empyrean.)