Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)lI-3Dot-Il

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

Same here. I started to watch it when they showed the deluxe skins until the end. Well, I got the lotus ephemera at least.

Same here watched full Stream in Twitch, got only lotus ephi but no nekros. Thats are moments where i think to leave a game. Its a hardcoregrind game i know but it should bei fair...

I watched the full Tennolive reveal and its been a day and still havent gotten Nekros Prime. Is there some kind of dateline to when everyone gets Nekros Prime or did I do something wrong (btw I watched it on my phone and my pc, just to be sure. And yes I did get the Lotus Empyrean.)

I have watched the whole show and didn't get anything. All my friends got at least the Ephemera 🤔☹️

I need a better title translator for these boards.

Time and Time again, I come into a thread thinking it is one thing .....and it is totally something else.

I was thinking there was some lore finally released about the ephemerals that gave some insight to them and that the one with the Lotus did not make sense to the TOPIC CREATOR.

Oh well.....maybe next time

1 hour ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

You cannot watch streams on mute...then of course you don't get drops. 

If you did had your volume turned on...then I dunno what's with you guys...Rebecca clearly said it can take up to 7 days for 400 thousand nekros to be delivered

I dont know if people are choosing not to see replies like this or if they simply dont care... they keep posting the same thing over and over

1 hour ago, (PS4)martinsuha593 said:

I watch 30 min of the live on twitch and dont get the ephemera . 

If you watched the main event you're going to get it. They're overloaded and the few that currently have it watched during the partner part or cosplay when viewer counts were lower. 

Same thing happened last year. Regardless you'll get your stuff. Just gotta be patient.

Probably watched it before you did, when viewer counts were lower. Give it time. Same thing happened last year with Ash and EVERYONE got it. Patience. There's a few dozen posts already all saying the same thing.

its not a problem: tons of people watched so ofc it takes time to send it to everyone. just imagine u were in that position. could u send all of these to thousands of players in 1 minute ?

For the record, I saw it whole and I still have not get it.I leave it just in case, then I have to claim😁

5 minutes ago, Felix626Stix said:

@Xydeth this is true, but me along with MANY others were just wanting to know if anyone else had this problem.☺

They did last year too. DE will make it right. You can see that by how the community treats them vs. something like EA.

So I watched the stream from about 5:15 pm ET, to when they stopped streaming. Never got the ephemera, I understand that Nekros will take a while(I just wanted the warframe slot)

1 hour ago, N3koGuy said:

I didn't demand a Nekros prime. I was wandering if there will be another chance in the future. 

Well, it’s an in-game item so that answer should be fairly obvious. You can buy the frame/relics in-game and farm it yourself. Or, wait for it to be unvaulted and just farm it.