Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

Hi, 

I also havent received Nekros Prime altho I watched the whole stream from start to end. I got the ephemera 30mins in the stream tho. What should I do?

Edit: Just got the Necros Prime this evening.

Edited by elLiens

yeah I watched the stream the whole day too but got nothing when I logged in this morning. I decided to look into it a bit deeper to make sure I was properly linked and oh boi what do I see in my account settings ? "twitch sync: couldn't sync properly with your twitch account" . I've been synced with my twitch for about two years now, I watch every prime time and dev stream and never had any problem with twitch drops but somehow, on the big day, "Uh oW We HaD a PRobLem LiNkInG YouR TwItCh AcCoUnt". I'm just disgusted and honnestly, #*!% whatever happened that cause a problem with my sync, be it twitch or DE

I've been linked with twitch for about two years now, watched every devstream and prime time in that timespan and never had any problems with twicth drops. Yesterday, I wasn't home and so I watched the whole livestream (from 12 to 7:30 pm) on mobile. got nothing this morning when I logged in and when I checked my account settings, apparently my twitch had a problem being linked. why the hell was it desynced??? I'm just pissed at whatever happened

Edited by MineSmasher133

32 minutes ago, JuniperBlossom said:

Same here. Got the lotus, but no Nekros.   Actually watched the last half from my phone due to a power outage. Joined during the countdown and right before I went offline around 6:30pm people were saying in chat they were receiving them.  I thought the week was for those at the con. 

I have no problem waiting, just want to make sure I'm not bugged.

0.o yo i had a power outage towards the end too?

also same no nekros but i got the ephemera

1 hour ago, (PS4)bigD5728 said:

Same message I got I unlinked and relinked after whole tennocon event watched a whole good 5 hours of it on ps4 and mobile twitch app. They should give it to people who bought tennocon digital ticket and those who linked their twitch account or have linked it since tennocon ended for 7 days after the start of tennocon. Which imo I think is fair.

yeah that was my exact same problem

Same here. Only got ephemera but not nekros prime. Reading through the replies, I guess it will just take time then as long as the warframe account is linked to twitch. Hopefully within 7 days 🙂 Let's hope for the best. It was a great event to watch nevertheless 🙂

So please be patient. Also before this there's was news right on the stream about the delay.

18 часов назад, SsvenN сказал:

Just recently got the DE's respond on the twitter.

Edited by SsvenN

Dont think Mixer rewarding works properly. spent watching days some people there, and received no drops. Also the warrframe account site constantly says error or link expired or sync error on mixer account sync.

I recommwnd twitch, I got ephemera, nekros not yet just be patient guys for a few days.

I got the Lotus Ephemera immediately but not nekros prime, and frankly i think that is my fault. i may have hit refresh a few times totally messing up the whole "consecutive 30 minutes of watchtime", condition. i have a nekros prime, i just wanted the free slot. :P *Takes Big Gulp of Dumb #*!% Juice*. Stream was pretty epic though.

I also didn't get my Nekros Prime yet, but another friend of mine did.

Been also watching the entire stream as much as I could, but on my phone and had to charge it so I couldn't always take it with me. I guess I wasn't on my phone when he said that.

Hope I will still get it aswell soon.