Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)lI-3Dot-Il

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

I also didn't get my Nekros Prime yet, but another friend of mine did.

Been also watching the entire stream as much as I could, but on my phone and had to charge it so I couldn't always take it with me. I guess I wasn't on my phone when he said that.

Hope I will still get it aswell soon.

I remember them saying it could take up to 7 days to get Nekros, but i am concerned that i have not even received the ephemera yet...

9 minutes ago, BombtailsTheFox said:

For me, the codes worked.

I just had to redeem them in-game.

Thanks for the info, I'll try in-game too!

Me too I watch on mixer and have already link the account.. Was so looking forward to my nekros prime.. 

30 minutes ago, SsvenN said:

So please be patient. Also before this there's was news right on the stream about the delay.

You are totally right, just re-watched. I heard that, but could have sworn that the delay they were talking about was for the people actually *at* tennocon.  They do actually say "for those watching and waiting."

@JuniperBlossom Told ya :D, just kinda hope people would at least scroll the forum before creating another topic here. But kinda can't remember when it was about the delay, yet i was sure i've heard it.

Watched the hole stream, and got NO ephemera but the nekros prime.

Now Redtext say they have finished dispatch of items, so no ephemera for me i guess, feels bad man 😞.

Does buffering count as watching? Because I was watching it and suddenly started to buffer. I didnt close the stream but waited and then started working.

I haven't gotten the Lotus Ephemera too and neither Nekros Prime. I watch the whole TennoCon streams and TennoCon Live till the end.

Please DE fix this issue asap no rush.

PS. My Warframe account is linked to Twitch.

Same, don't have Ephemera, watch for 1-2 hours on twitch and nothing 😞

Didnt get any nekros prime either but hope everything will go well! i mean it was a massive show this year!

2 hours ago, Xydeth said:

its not a problem: tons of people watched so ofc it takes time to send it to everyone. just imagine u were in that position. could u send all of these to thousands of players in 1 minute ?

It's not like they do it manually. It's only a single bolean value they need to check for which is nothing compared to all the data transmitted to all the people watching the live stream. I wonder why they didn't just set it to automatically check if people watched the live stream when they log in about a few hours after it ended and things had calmed down. I don't know their details but at a quick glance it does not seem that complicated.

What I'm trying to say is that people aren't wrong for asking.

Yes they need to order out for parts, they had an unexpected amount of viewers, so they ran out of Nekros Primes.  Takes time to build more, get supplies, and so on.

Oh wait no, its a piece of software.

I think i already watching twitch live 30min , but i still didn't get prime Lotus Ephemera yet !

got the Ephemera, it took about 6-7 hours, but no Nekros Prime (I don't care if I get it as I already have it.)

Read up before you make posts :facepalm:

it’ll take a week to deliver 

Will the Ephemera take that long aswell??

Watched both, havnt gotten anything yet. Am a bit worried cus the last few drops didnt make it to my account either^^;;

got my ephmera a few hours after tennocon, no nekros, though i couldent care less since i already have 1.