Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)lI-3Dot-Il

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

I received the ephemera but i didn't got nekros prime and i've been watching tennocon from 6:00 p.m till 6:50. What can i do?

6 hours ago, MrRulle said:

watched atleast 1 hour on pc but no nekros.

same, it will take anywhere from an hour after the stream to 1 week after the stream. be patient. they have 300k necros primes to give

For those who seek an answer - 

Use the forum, people already answered couple of times. Don't create new topics tho.

Was logged in and watching from start to finish and have not received either yet. Fingers crossed maybe it will still get to me but starting to wonder now.

just got my nekros prime, morning after tenno con

just got my nekros prime, morning after tenno con

As answered countless times already. They said on the stream (and apperetnly posted on twitter) that the rewards will be distributed in the next 7 days. There was lot of people watching and they got 300k nekroses to distribute so have patience with it. They still got about 6 days.

Honest... they have A LOT of people. Like 300k people watching for it. You'll have to wait at least a week. Just patience, okay?

5 hours ago, (PS4)El_Senior_Fats said:

I dont know if people are choosing not to see replies like this or if they simply dont care... they keep posting the same thing over and over

After the stream ended I spent about 2 hours replying to "why no nekros" threads and it was very obvious that most people didn't read anything past the title.

watched like 2 hours till the end but still got no nekros prime   sob sob

red text just appeared sayng it should be in the inbox, however its not for me as well. Account linked, watched all the 9 hours of tennocon including tennolive

I mean I got my Nekros Prime directly. Maybe wait for a week then after that week if you did not receive it yet, you can complain all u want to de

no nekros prime here too  watched it without mute like 2 hours   sob sob

Same here. Watched it all and got nothing. Relogging was no good either.

Ok good to know I wasn't the only one not receiving Lotus Ephemera either.  Hopefully it gets distributed with Nekros Prime, I watched the entire thing too.

Same here. Red text says they finished sending them out, but I didn't get the Ephemera OR the Necros Prime, despite the fact I've been actively watching the whole thing all day and double checked to make sure I was logged in and had my Twich linked. 😕

Je ne comprends pas non plus les reçus pendant que j’avais le ducat 100 en direct 😞