Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

8 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

I had mine muted and got my stuff. I guess desperate streamers now have to resort to lies and deception to increase viewer engagement. 

To be fair, I don't stream Warframe and prefer having a smaller community. Easier to manage. This just has been an on-going thing with Twitch themselves adding features we didn't really ask for. Example being, Sub-Only streams; which by the way violate many terms of services on many video game platforms such as Steam, Blizzard, etc. I can only assume the whole viewer count thing was a result to combat viewer bots, etc.

As I said prior, muting the stream could be one of the many possibilities. I don't exactly trust twitch nor do I know how Warframe's drop system works. I'd rather make the post to get the word out about the stream muting thing on Twitch in-case that might be one of the causes. If you got your loot and you were muted, cool and I am happy for ya; but don't assume these are lies.

Edited by David

And......I watch live stream from start till end too.. DIDN'T GET nekros prime. But I did get lotus ephemera. I know my account is functioning..   Saw your red text announcement. I reload too, many times,but still no nekros prime.

DE plz help. Thx.

13 minutes ago, Koakuh said:

Watched the whole stream, and I was patiently waiting. I wouldn't have minded to wait up to 7 days like Rebb said. Buuuut, red text had to strike!

Checked Inbox, got Nekros, re-checked, still no Lotus Ephemera, out of the two I'd rather not have gotten Nekros :'D

Yeah, redtext had to strike. I wasn't expecting to get my Nekros early, knowing my luck in general but then Redtext comes along and says "we gave it" and the fact that I haven't got it yet pisses me off.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dark0Kirito said:

And......I watch live stream from start till end too.. DIDN'T GET nekros prime. But I did get lotus ephemera. I know my account is functioning..   Saw your red text announcement. I reload too, many times,but still no nekros prime.

DE plz help. Thx.

? this is just crazy

1 minute ago, (PS4)DGKknife1101 said:

Yea having the same issue here, both my mixer and twitch accounts are linked, got the ephemera but no Nekros Prime yet, might be the last year Ahs Prime incident all over again.

There is no issue, it can take up to a week for people to get it, even more, there are literally hundreds of post saying this

1 minute ago, IllumiNoEye_Gaming said:

yeah but they said that it was given and all was done, so the fact that is hasn't come yet is quite irritating.

Well it cannot  be helped i belive, last time they also had the twitch drop event, i got nothing even through i watched 20 hours of an warframe streamer .. 

Rest assured people, that it is happening it just takes time. 

Just logged in after playing until about midnight last night not receiving the Nekros Prime, to an inbox message from Teshin letting me know my free Warframe slot Nekros Prime had arrived. 

There where 300k+ people watching Twitch, the processing on that is unsurprisingly bogging down the servers.  

I watched the TennoLive stream on Steam and I play Warframe on Steam
I did watch for 30 minutes
I have my Steam account linked with my Twitch account, and my Twitch account linked with my Warframe account
Do I qualify for getting my Nekros Prime?

Do you guys just refuse to read the forum and listen to Rebecca? like i dont understand whats wrong with you lot, they have to give around 400,000 nekros prime out to everyone that tuned in. Giving nekoro out is the least of their worries for now cause you guys crashed the website so had all hands on deck for that whilst also controlling chat cause of a large majority of imbeciles in twitch chat spammed racial slurs and fake promo-codes that slowed the fixing of the website cause there were too many requests. Im gonna lose it in a sec so lemme just say that - Your nekros will arrive in your inventory within a week max and if it doesnt then you guys are the ones that messed up cause you didnt meet the requirements; now please read the chat and stop the useless spamming of "I DIDNT GET NEKROS FIX IT!!!!1 SOB SOB" 

Hello im a Console Warframe player and i wanted to report i dint get my rewards for watching the stream, i Honestly Wouldn't mind if i Wouldn't have gotten the Nekros Prime cause i aready have him but i dint get neither the lotus Ephemera or the Nekros Prime, i Watched it on my Console and Phone logged in at the same time for my sister to watch and i was logged in sense it started earlier and i saw it all to the end and im seeing everyone with it already, What's Going On? Its been a day Please Help, You're Dear Warframe Fan Needs you. Im Very sorry to bother you but thank you for You're Help.

This is not aimed at you Op, but I am curious if anyone google searches, or checks the forum to see if this was asked before (and it has over and over and over again). 

Either way, it was stated I believe up to three times during the main show (ie:Live Dev Stream) it would take up to seven days, as Nekros is being released in waves so as to make sure the game servers do not crash.

There was a Tweet made about it too;

I watched the tennocon twitch stream thinking my account was linked but when the red text saying should of received it came up i hadn't got the mails so i checked my account details and it said "Twitch Sync: Could not find. check back later or try and refresh your info." tried refreshing and didn't work so unlinked and relinked and shows it properley linked now. will i still get my twitch drops?

If you have your twitch linked to your Warframe account, and you wanted the Tennocon live Dev stream for 30 min or more, then yes indeed you will. It will just take up to several days, as he is being released in batches so as not to crash the game servers.