Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

14 minutes ago, IsaiahtheAvenger said:

Could this be why I didn't get the Lotus ephemera and Nekros Prime? Is there no way for me to get them now?

I got my Nekros Prime an hour ago.

DE said that they'd need time for the script to run through all the viewers and deliver the rewards. It might be that the script is still running and hasn't gotten to you.

12 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

I got my Nekros Prime an hour ago.

DE said that they'd need time for the script to run through all the viewers and deliver the rewards. It might be that the script is still running and hasn't gotten to you.

Hopefully this is the case, I just double checked and it says my account is still linked to Twitch, so I should definitely get it. 

Just a quick question, my twitch account and warframe account got desynced somehow (basically saying cant refresh) so i had to resync it after watching the stream. Would i still get it or not even though it was still technically synced just not registering it?

This always happens when it comes to twitch drop its always a lucky dip whether you get the items or not. You can always guarantee when they do drops for a major event that the forums get flooded with people not receiving their items.

Sometimes you can do everything asked and still not get what you were supposed, I understand it can get frustrating, I twitch or DE need to do something so that when they entice people to watch their streams with items that they get those items. 

More often then not though i get items when there are twitch drops. its only been a few times for whatever reason that i did not. I didn't get anything this time, but i was just very happy to watch the Tennocon stream and it really makes me want to attend Tennocon one day. 

14 hours ago, (PS4)NeonStarRay said:

I play Warframe on PS4, my Alias is NeonStarRay and my twitch account is startigerhalcyon. My accounts are linked, and although I watched through the whole tennocon stream, beginning to end. I never got the drop for Nekros Prime, I did get the lotus ephimera, but never Nekros. Is this issue normal? Or is it something serious that should be addressed? If it isn't serious, then when can I hope to get the drop for Nekros?

If at all?

I had the same situation, I am still waiting for Nekros Prime. 

So I watched the whole stream about an hour and 30 min. But I had 2 accounts connected my switch account and ps4.  My switch account got it assoon as it ended but my ps4 account didnt get anything yet and I just wanted to know if I only get it on one account because i dont mind waiting on ps4.

I think we need to get enough people with this problem together so DE can hear us. I too havbe the same problem. Watched the stream for 6.5 hras and made sure my accounts were linked.

Edited by SaveW0lf