Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

17 hours ago, Amunre81 said:

@(PS4)Boss_Mush2 Then maybe don't let redtext in game tell everyone that the nekros primes are delivered!!! 

I recived the emphemera earlyer that day and nekros prime i got it a few hours after tenno live. If you did everything correct just BE FU***NG PATIENCE! EVERYONE THAT WATCHED WILL GET IT!

I received my Lotus Ephemera almost immediately after watching for the required time, however I am yet to receive Nekros Prime after watching the whole stream.

Not to say I don’t think I’ll get it or I’m being impatient, as they did say it could take up to 7 days, I’m just hoping to not get lost in the huge list of people that also haven’t gotten their Nekros Prime yet either.

Hopefully mine arrives before Day 7, that would drive me nuts lol.

They said they will redo them for some other event later on, as Reb twitted: Regarding the Simaris Gameshow stuff, we know the site went down and people were kindly waiting, so we WILL be figuring out a way to make that issue right another time (maybe for a devstream, etc). Expect something, but later, for now we eat dinner.

Edited by AwkwardLazarow

On 2019-07-07 at 12:53 PM, GnarlsDarkley said:

You cannot watch streams on mute...then of course you don't get drops. 

If you did had your volume turned on...then I dunno what's with you guys...Rebecca clearly said it can take up to 7 days for 400 thousand nekros to be delivered

You cannot watch streams on mute??

I am sorry but what do you mean by that?? I know that it might take a week but i had to keep the stream on past midnight because of time constraints and had turned the volume all the way down. Will i get my rewards?

Where is my nekros prime?

hello, saturday I was watching the tennocon and they promised to give a nekros prime to see it, I did what they said I did, link my account and nothing, all my friends have given their nekros prime and me no, I was very excited waiting for him and  I feel disappointed.

From the Tennocon 2019 stream from twitch, i watched about 8 hours, not exactly, from 12:40 p.m. to the end of the stream.    I am still missing the Ephemera foot path, and i am also missing Nekros Prime.

I wanted to post it here in case anyone is also missing there stuff, and i want to ask if the drops are still being given out or being held back, because i think you guys over there at DE would also be a little miffed/annoyed/pissed if after 3 days twitch drops you earned still haven't shown up.

My game handle is HunterWolf216, and i thank you for reading, or for you guys on the DE team for addressing this issue again.

Skippy, i did hear about that but on PC we had some red text saying they were all given out and ahead of everything (roughly what it said) and about 95% of people have gotten there Nekos's(the main thing i want to be honest with you)  Just thought it a little odd, or my inbox was getting a bit messed up

just for your info, I only linked my twitch the day before the stream, then I just left it on, muted in a tab in the background and played warframe. I didn't type in chat once, and wasn't active in that window once either.. I got both the lotus path and then Nekros Prime a day later.

Edited by bullgrimwm

They are doing it in waves. I bought a tennocon ticket and got the ephemera and the Nekros almost as soon as 30 minutes passed. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the ticket holders were included in the first waves. Considering that probably millions of people were trying to get it and that Ash Prime took a little bit last year I wouldn't worry yet. If you don't hear anything by Friday or Saturday I would consider filing a ticket with support. Oh man, and one more thing: hydron and Helene were super packed with Nekros Prime after the stream. Almost every random squad I joined was full Nekros, including me, lol.