Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

If something like this happens again, here's a tip for you. After watching the stream for the required amount of time, reset your Warframe if you have it open and log back on. That way, you get it immediately since mostly everyone is busy watching the stream. I was able to claim everything right after watching for thirty minutes by doing this, and afterwards you can just continue watching the stream.

On 2019-07-06 at 7:56 PM, Sonicbullitt said:

So I watched the entire tennocon stream, got the the ephemera but still no nekros prime. My account is linked to Twitch and everything. What gives ?

At least you got something I got nothing watch the entire event I'll just have to wait and see 

I had this problem too. Watched the live stream till the end but still haven't receive a nekros prime till now. I did get the lotus ephemera though so that confirmed my twitch account is working right. DE can you please look into this issue?. Thanks.

game ID

cybergood@hotmail.com

PC version.

A few of my friends were able to use them last night successfully.  I tried this morning and a while ago w/ no luck.  While i don't need anything barro has to offer - i'm sure there are tennocon ticket holders that would love the 500 ducats to arrive before barro leaves.  I'm bettin though all the decision makers at DE are taking monday off - much deserved rest.  good on them.  it will get handled - DE typically does right by us.

On 2019-07-07 at 5:28 PM, (PS4)Boss_Mush202 said:

Do you guys just refuse to read the forum and listen to Rebecca? like i dont understand whats wrong with you lot, they have to give around 400,000 nekros prime out to everyone that tuned in. Giving nekoro out is the least of their worries for now cause you guys crashed the website so had all hands on deck for that whilst also controlling chat cause of a large majority of imbeciles in twitch chat spammed racial slurs and fake promo-codes that slowed the fixing of the website cause there were too many requests. Im gonna lose it in a sec so lemme just say that - Your nekros will arrive in your inventory within a week max and if it doesnt then you guys are the ones that messed up cause you didnt meet the requirements; now please read the chat and stop the useless spamming of "I DIDNT GET NEKROS FIX IT!!!!1 SOB SOB" 

Just quoting this guy in case we still dont get it after a week and his excuse is still "is ur fault looool" 

Actually they reported that 7 days was an estimate, and they fulfilled it early.

If you still haven't received it:

I've seen that you got ephemera, but just to be sure re-check that you logged in at twitch (I missed some drops that way already, because for unknown reason Twitch ended session or whatever  and I wasn't logged in) and account is currently linked.

If everything is in odder then my recommendation is to wait for half a day more and if there's no drop, then write a ticket.