Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

So I was watching Tennocon for quite a long time and left it on to go to work. When I got back i watched about half an hour more before I got off. Next day i log in to see if I got the drops, I didn't get neither the lotus ephemera nor the nekros prime. I was logged in on twitch

26 minutes ago, manatauro said:

So I was watching Tennocon for quite a long time and left it on to go to work. When I got back i watched about half an hour more before I got off. Next day i log in to see if I got the drops, I didn't get neither the lotus ephemera nor the nekros prime. I was logged in on twitch

Check if your Twitch link bugged out.

If not, then wait 7 days as the server needs time to roll out the twitch rewards to everyone who was watching. 

i'm afraid i'm not really sure how to go about fixing it either, because their "support" needs support.  i sent a support ticket telling them about this issue and got back a bot answer of, "having trouble logging in?"   so yeah it's not really that helpful.   if anyone knows how to contact them and get an actual live person to answer you then please let me know as well.

i've heard of the link not seeming to work for other select indivuduals, but i don't know of any avenues to a resolution for it.

the Stream Player must be actually playing and the Player can't be muted. i've heard of people grumbling about buffering causing issues with the time tracking but i don't have any information to confirm or deny that.

Still nothing for me.  Me and my brother watched simultaneously in same house on two different computers / monitors for about the same amount of time.  I actually watched longer.  He got the emphema within an hour and the nekros prime later that night.  I still have nothing.  

I agree, time to dump Twitch and just give out codes during the show that are active only during show.  

I know we are supposed to wait but there are some other things taht i will mention here that might also have lead to the problem.

So I linked my accout to my twitch a long time ago because of other drops from past events so just started watching the stream for the Lotus Ephemera(Don't remember how to spell it)drop. An hour later I checked my account and I couldn't see it, so I check the corner and it said that I was watching another stream so i reloaded the page and then it fixed that. Thinking that that was it, I just went back to the stream. A good time later(don't remember how long but over an hour atleast) I checked again and it still want there and I get very confused and start looking up if anyone else is having the problem. The one of my friends who had been in a discord with me for the longest had gotten his but two other of my friends who just joined hadn't(because they just started watching the stream). I check with him and other peaople on the web if I'm doning something wrong, and it dosn't seem like it. The only thing that seems off is that the Warframe website is down(Tried to open it on my phone and on my laptop and nothing worked) but nothing else. later i get told from one of my friends that they saw some where that DE knew about it and was trying to fix it. So i settled down and watched the stream because there was nothin left I could do(I keept checking and reloading the website just to be shure).

Some time after the event I checked and the website and it finally seemed to be working. So I went to check the linked account and it said something along the lines "There was a problem with the linked account". I think to myself that every one else probably had the same problem.

Here comes today. I went online and all my friends had the drops. I asked them all if they had the last problem(Reffering to the the linked account thing) but no none of them had it. If this is what caused me to not get the drops I don't think that it's fair. Even if the mistake happened before the stream it's not fair because, if I could have gotten on to the website and re-linked my account there would still have been a while(I think above an hour) till the start of the main event so I could have triggered the lotus drop. As you might be ableto hear i really wanted the drops(Nekros and Lotus thing I can't spell) aswell.

If I could have some help that would be very nice and if needed I have screenshots of my account watching the stream. (wanted to show my friends some things)

Sorry for the English I'm not a native speaker.

Just an update. I finally got back a response from a DE support member which said basically they cannot add items to their own game "my account", but that they could help me make sure my account is linked for future drops. Lol. I've never had any issue with drops before. So basically it was a long way of saying you're S#&$ out of luck. Rip

5 hours ago, BrutalWaffle said:

Could not watch live during the event. I had the honor to work all day. Is or will there be another way to earn the Lotus Ephemera?

I'm also curious about this. I had to work and was unable to watch it live; will there be a way to get it in the future? I'd hate to miss out on such a unique Ephemera.

2 minutes ago, Aviarei said:

I'm also curious about this. I had to work and was unable to watch it live; will there be a way to get it in the future? I'd hate to miss out on such a unique Ephemera.

Me too.

19 hours ago, BrutalWaffle said:

Could not watch live during the event. I had the honor to work all day. Is or will there be another way to earn the Lotus Ephemera?

I had this same circumstance. I was watching the first hour of TennoCon coverage before leaving for work, and I kept the Stream running in my absence for when I came back home six hours later resume watching the stream.

My Twitch Account is Linked to my Warframe Account, and I made sure my Twitch Activity said I was watching Warframe streaming on Twitch. Still haven't seen either of the drops appear inside my Inbox since Sunday Afternoon. I'm hoping I didn't overlook anything else. 😟

Edited by WrathOfKarma