Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

Yeah, so you got the same generic response as the rest of us Vortec Smoka.  And your reply was pretty much the one I was about to type up as well.  I had no problem getting the Lotus cosmetic but I get this "F-U" response about Nekros?  Likewise, I could have just caught up on the WF news after the event was over, but I watched TennoLive because of the promise of Nekros.  I fulfilled my end and showed up, adding to the number of viewers that DE now tells us ultimately caused us to not receive the reward we were promised.

Edited by (PS4)Ultimaknight
grammar

welp... time to abandon my hope for Nekros Prime and go cry ina corner for a bit then... 😢
Maybe i did something wrong during the time... i have no idea..

Don't know if I should be mad but i wish there were something that notify me if all my conditions are met the requirement or not...
like may be a bot whisper on witch so that i know i'll get what i've been promised not just keep waiting for no reason like this...

1 minute ago, Chinoneko said:

welp... time to abandon my hope for Nekros Prime and go cry ina corner for a bit then... 😢
Maybe i did something wrong during the time... i have no idea..

Don't know if I should be mad but i wish there were something that notify me if all my conditions are met the requirement or not...
like may be a bot whisper on witch so that i know i'll get what i've been promised not just keep waiting for no reason like this...

If you got the ephemera from noon than you might just gotta wait for Nekros unless you didn’t watch tennolive for 30 mins, other people just got lucky to be honest

Now they are only lying to us.

Hey there MMrSunrise,

We understand your frustration regarding this issue. Unfortunately as it's already been stated, support agents are not able to retro-actively add Twitch rewards after the drops promotion has ended. I'm sorry but there isn't anything additional we can do at our end other than provide you with those trouble shooting steps.

As it's already been mentioned, we are actively working at minimizing issues for this extremely complex promotion; but this will take quite a bit of time. We hope that future promotions will go more smoothly for you.

Thanks for your support and for your patience, we appreciate it.

https://imgur.com/a/JhNqke7

Edited by (PS4)MMrSunrise

Hello MMrSunrise,

The drop last year with Ash Prime never dropped, that was problem. This year, the drops did get sent out properly to all users who a) met the minimum requirements for the promotion, and b) were properly linked.

I'm sorry you did not get the rewards. Please follow the trouble shooting steps to properly to best equip yourself for future promotions.

Thank you for your understanding.

I watched it too, i got nothing. I linked my Twitch account years ago, Previously i got Ash Prime. But now, it wasn't worked. My gf and I watched the whole thing in multiply devices with different account. She got it and I dont :\

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dreadlox said:

I watched it too, i got nothing. I linked my Twitch account years ago, Previously i got Ash Prime. But now, it wasn't worked. My gf and I watched the whole thing in multiply devices with different account. She got it and I dont 😕

Hey there JoseDjZero,

We understand your frustration regarding this issue. Unfortunately as it's already been stated, support agents are not able to retro-actively add Twitch rewards after the drops promotion has ended. I'm sorry but there isn't anything additional we can do at our end other than provide you with those trouble shooting steps.

As it's already been mentioned, we are actively working at minimizing issues for this extremely complex promotion; but this will take quite a bit of time. We hope that future promotions will go more smoothly for you.

Thanks for your support and for your patience, we appreciate it.

-they seem not to give a crap about us that didn't recieve a thing..

15 hours ago, PhantomOracion said:

Hey there PhantomOracion,

Thank you for contacting us and please note that we really do appreciate your patience. With time-sensitive, complex promotions like this; we do understand that it doesn't take much for something to cause a user to miss out on the rewards and we are constantly working at improving this system with Twitch/Mixer/Steam in order to simplify the process and to solidify the connection to prevent users from missing out.

We can officially confirm that all drops have been sent out to all eligible accounts. If you find yourself missing the Nekros Prime and/or the Lotus Ephemera drop, we can assist you in ensuring your connection is solid for future promotions; but unfortunately, we are not able to add this item to your account. It is possible a disconnect may have occurred due to overloaded twitch/mixer/steam servers, which could have lead users to not receive any of the drops. Unfortunately, there isn't anything we can do regarding this once it's happened.

Now, while support cannot add any Twitch Drop items to player accounts manually, we can help you confirm the Twitch link is working on both ends for future drops. If you have trouble receiving Twitch drops please UN-link your Twitch and Warframe accounts from BOTH ENDS. It is very important you disconnect both sides, not just one side.

1. Unlink Warframe to Twitch by clicking https://www.warframe.com/twitch/unlink_action
  2. Go to https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections, then find Warframe listed under OTHER CONNECTIONS, click DISCONNECT and then confirm by clicking Yes, Disconnect

3. Go to https://www.warframe.com/user and click the Twitch Sync link

4. Click AUTHORIZE at the bottom of the page

5. Verify both Twitch is linked by checking https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections and make sure Warframe is listed in the "OTHER CONNECTIONS" section.

6. Verify the Warframe side by checking https://www.warframe.com/user (it should say "Linked to USERNAME") and display your Twitch username

We do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope you continue to enjoy Warframe!

SO to those of u who havent got ur twitch drop yet after watching for hours DE basically said "F*ck off u dont get the drop"

Exact same message I got.... Wtf man, watched it all for nothing but a big middle finger from DE. 

7 hours ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

If support has told you that, then I would still wait the week, then submit a ticket if you don't have the items.

Hearing from whom?  Hearing from someone in chat is not an official word.

You're really following up the defense with "whom" when support staff have been saying it? Official word had been given. I'll be happy to quote the entire support canned response if you need "proofs" (presuming that doesn't somehow violate the TOS.) This is where the problem lay. It isn't just people freaking out because of the "lel got mine" chat trolls, it's because official word is being handed down that we're getting shafted.

How many teams are involved in this, how many hands are in the pot, how many are talking out their ass because they aren't in the loop and it's just script/policy to tell your customers it's their fault regardless of the evidence they provide showing otherwise? Perhaps someone who actually does know what's going on if in fact support doesn't, can clue them in.

1 hour ago, (PS4)MMrSunrise said:

Hello MMrSunrise,

The drop last year with Ash Prime never dropped, that was problem. This year, the drops did get sent out properly to all users who a) met the minimum requirements for the promotion, and b) were properly linked.

I'm sorry you did not get the rewards. Please follow the trouble shooting steps to properly to best equip yourself for future promotions.

Thank you for your understanding.

Wow so they are basically calling us liars? 

1 hour ago, (PS4)MMrSunrise said:

Hello MMrSunrise,

We are now going to close this ticket as we have no new information to add.

Sorry we couldn't be of more help.

DE is has officialy won the price for the worst developer.

I have sent them a response asking them to check with Twitch as I commented during the event especially a lot towards the end so should be easy enough for them to get proof that I was there at the very least. We all know whats going to happen though... Ignore and close ticket.