Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

Good Mornin, I was the predecessor of July 6 watching the Tennocon, I saw it Complete, from the time of my Country Colombia, and I have waited but it has not arrive, and I confirm the Link with Twitch since I got the Lotus Ephemera.

I'm waiting for an answer or a Solution.

Thank You. ❤️

Apparently my Twitch account on Warframe's and Twitch's side was messed up, I was logged out even tough I put it to keep me logged in, now I'm just furious how crappy Twitch is honestly, not gonna deal with it's crap and will go to Mixer cause at least that DOESN'T log me out for no damn reason, honestly so mad about it now that I couldn't get an exclusive ephemera cause the site is actual garbage at keeping me logged in when I want it to do so.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

Dont think so because my ephemera went through just fine. 

But you didn't get Nekros?

IIRC, he only dropped for people watching the last stream of the Con.  If you didn't watch that, then you don't have one coming.  If you did, idk.  Like I posted, it seems to mainly be console players reporting issues, which is why I thought it might be an issue between the consoles and Twitch. 

3 minutes ago, murekemursujokapieras said:

Apparently my Twitch account on Warframe's and Twitch's side was messed up, I was logged out even tough I put it to keep me logged in, now I'm just furious how crappy Twitch is honestly, not gonna deal with it's crap and will go to Mixer cause at least that DOESN'T log me out for no damn reason, honestly so mad about it now that I couldn't get an exclusive ephemera cause the site is actual garbage at keeping me logged in when I want it to do so.

This is why I used the app.  I just put the phone on the charger, plugged in headphones, and went out to dinner.

This is just unacceptable apparently all of us just got #*!%ing shafted, that's just great DE, absolutely Insane how people think we're idiots that can't read, we are eligible, We All watched the stream! I have the ephemera and I watched tenno live too and I didn't get nekros, this is absolutely un-#*!%ing-believable

3 minutes ago, (PS4)JokiSTM said:

This is just unacceptable apparently all of us just got #*!%ing shafted, that's just great DE, absolutely Insane how people think we're idiots that can't read, we are eligible, We All watched the stream! I have the ephemera and I watched tenno live too and I didn't get nekros, this is absolutely un-#*!%ing-believable

you see the S#&$ on twitter now after saying wait till saturday they giving the same bs as the customer support. Man tennocon should be called fraudcon cause that all the #*!% it is

Edited by Chaosmaster2k3TTV
  • Like 1

Well honestly.. at this point in am just mad at the fact that they took such an approach to the issue. They have already failed to do this before during Ash Prime. Why promise something which you cannot do. I have been playing on and off since 2014. This is the first time I felt that I will not take any of their future promos seriously because they essentially lied to me when they said they will add a nekros prime if I watched the stream for 30 mins. What they meant was.. if you are lucky enough that our systems work, we will give you one.

They are sending the same canned message to all tickets and kind of calling us liars.

Edited by psreloaded

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

But you didn't get Nekros?

IIRC, he only dropped for people watching the last stream of the Con.  If you didn't watch that, then you don't have one coming.  If you did, idk.  Like I posted, it seems to mainly be console players reporting issues, which is why I thought it might be an issue between the consoles and Twitch. 

This is why I used the app.  I just put the phone on the charger, plugged in headphones, and went out to dinner.

Yep I watched it all likr I said including the last part until the stream ended on my phone. 

still didn't get a damned thing yet. 4 days logging in praying for the messages in inbox, but NO.  WTH

is DE reading this?   Still nothing 4 days now.

Anyone know, ( or if DE could answer) if anything is being done about the twitch drops?  Still have not got either of them yet.