Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

5 hours ago, (XB1)MarkedDragoon said:

I submitted a ticket, don't know how well that it will do.

To be honest I'm quiet miffed at this whole affair.

Yeah same here but to be fair, I have zero hope at this point, DE just doesn'T give a F about their playerbase. In their eyes we are a liars, who try to get free stuff. The worst is I got the ephemera so my account was clearly linked properly I was active in chat during tennolive(I mean as active as someone can be with a 10min chattimer) I bet when their page went down,durring the stream, because so many people were trying to redeem the simariscodes, something with their twitch viewer database F'ed up but they are to arrogant to admit it.  It's just so sad how customer service and customer relations have deteriorated.

• Like 1

Once again another copy pasted BS response from DE. Thats three responses in a row that are just the same thing over and over and utter lies. The latest:

"Please note that players had been given an update regarding that the drops had already been given outhttps://twitter.com/PlayWarframe/status/1149074570894290944

We understand your frustration regarding this issue. Unfortunately as it's already been stated, support agents are not able to retro-actively add Twitch rewards after the drops promotion has ended. I'm sorry but there isn't anything additional we can do at our end other than provide you with those trouble shooting steps.

As it's already been mentioned, we are actively working at minimizing issues for this extremely complex promotion; but this will take quite a bit of time. We hope that future promotions will go more smoothly for you.

Thanks for your support and for your patience, we appreciate it."

" We understand your fustration"  my ass when they keep posting things that are contrary to what the twitter itself said. If all drops have already gone out then 

A) why did they tell us to wait until Saturday 

B) Why are there then still so many people who haven't recieved it. Just check the twitter link above and you can see so many fustrated players. 

This was handled very poorly and the lack of accurate information is concerning, there many mixed messages going around thats getting everyone confused and thats just going to lead to more people being angry when Saturday rolls up and they still haven't got it.

Please sort this out, its getting out of hand! 

I just got more or less a message from DE telling me they don’t care and don’t want to keep their promise of handing out the nekros prime I watch the whole tennocon got the lotus drop but no nekros. Their response was we can confirm that all the drops have been handed out but we can’t add nekros to your account. Their the game developers, they make the game they can keep their promise and add nekros if they choose to so I don’t know why they are telling me and others they can’t.

2 hours ago, Amunre81 said:

Yeah same here but to be fair, I have zero hope at this point, DE just doesn'T give a F about their playerbase. In their eyes we are a liars, who try to get free stuff. The worst is I got the ephemera so my account was clearly linked properly I was active in chat during tennolive(I mean as active as someone can be with a 10min chattimer) I bet when their page went down,durring the stream, because so many people were trying to redeem the simariscodes, something with their twitch viewer database F'ed up but they are to arrogant to admit it.  It's just so sad how customer service and customer relations have deteriorated.

I asked support to get Twitch to pull up the chat logs because like you I was as active as can be given the timer, they just gave me that canned response you see above. At this point I just told them to close the ticket because they obviously have no intent on helping me. 

Its fine, I'll just stop supporting them with my money, they can keep that one twitch view they got from me, hope it was worth losing a customer. 👍

• Like 5

1 hour ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

Unfortunately as it's already been stated, support agents are not able to retro-actively add Twitch rewards after the drops promotion has ended.

This tells me that they are trying to use a catch-22. Where they want you to wait a week but by that point they can claim this so that the players are screwed over.

This is why this developer is not one I can trust like many seem to do. They are flat out f'ing liars and it's just disgusting. I still have a open support ticket but the Support agent went AWOL. This developer has become like the rest of the F2P developers. Dirty, dishonest and sack of liars.

I got the Nekros Prime but I am still missing the Lotus Ephemera that they promised for those who followed the requirements. F Digital Extremes. What a joke they've become.

• Like 1

Also reading the comments from the Tweet it's clear that this developer is really pissing off their own community and doing is spectacularly. Seems like a few thousand people still haven't gotten the promised rewards and yet they claim that all rewards have been issued.

My how the mighty have fallen. This Developer is losing community trust and fast, and it shows pretty clearly.

DE: "We promise rewards if you follow these criteria"

Players follow criteria but never got the promised rewards

DE: "All rewards have been issued if you followed the criteria. See you next year!"

Community: "Ummm excuse us? We followed the criteria that you yourselves stated had to be met"

DE: "Oh you did? Well that's too bad for you. We can no longer help you and our support agents are not allowed to do so either."

Community: ".....Thanks for lying jerks"

1 minute ago, (XB1)lts SHA77E said:

I waited til now and they said all drops have been given... I watched almost the whole stream and got the ephemera which will prob be free in a little bit and no nekros prime nothing like wasting my time for nothing... Yayyyy 🙃

They've been doing this for the past few years. Make promises then fail to deliver on said promises. Really disappointing and makes it hard for me to support them with real world money, or even recommend the game to any new players.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

We understand your frustration regarding this issue. Unfortunately as it's already been stated, support agents are not able to retro-actively add Twitch rewards after the drops promotion has ended. I'm sorry but there isn't anything additional we can do at our end other than provide you with those trouble shooting steps.

What a freaking BS. If they can "give" us a Nekros Prime, in a "give away" they can give us those Primes after the fact, they just don't want to. Tough I guess they are not lying completly since the "support agends" can't give those frames away, but if  they wanted to they could give it to them. But they rather piss off thousands of players, some who started playing since Warframe was released, than spending a little bit of time handing those Frames out by hand.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Vangeroth said:

They've been doing this for the past few years. Make promises then fail to deliver on said promises. Really disappointing and makes it hard for me to support them with real world money, or even recommend the game to any new players.

On the subject, I wonder what it is that was different between your and my account. I didn't have issues with the drops and got both within half an hour of the stream starting, so there has to be something left unsaid behind all this chaos. 

Last year too, but we all got Ash Prime for free regardless if we watched. I guess DE will probably give this out in a future drop like they said they might for Simaris codes. 

I love warframe and I've played for a long time I made an account here just to post this bc I haven't had struggles with previous twitch drops but I'm mad because I've been stuck having to farm with hydroid prime and I wanted another farming frame and now I have to waste 200-300p for a frame that I could have had for free

Just as a reminder that the forum rules still apply regardless of how angry you are, how large this thread gets or what other folks say. 

At the end of it, if you do wind up contacting support and they determine that you were/are not eligible for the Twitch drops based on the information/logs of players who were watching that Twitch provided, then that is unfortunately the final answer on the matter.

Complaining on the forums by posting vulgar, disrespectful, rude or developer bashing comments will not change the outcome--it will only result in your post(s) being removed and, if the behavior is severe enough, warning points and posting restrictions per the forum's code of conduct. It is entirely possible to voice your dissatisfaction while remaining respectful and adhering to the rules.

• Like 2